Last Movie You Watched..

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Rare Exports. 2010. Finland.
10/10.
When a company digs up Krampus, the locals save the day.
A solid comedy festive film that depicts the legend of Krampus and winds in some of the shit imagery that everyone 'loves' today.
Most christmas themed horror films are simply a deranged santa going on a by-the-numbers-killing-spree.

Sint. (Saint) 2010 Netherlands.
8/10
St Nick with his little helpers comes for revenge at a certain time every certain number of years.
If i had to watch a by the numbers killing spree, this is it.
Loaded with their particular legend this horror comedy is funny as it is violent.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Pollock. 2000.
Didn't finish.
Directed by and staring Ed Harris its a bio of the painter Jackson Pollock.
I started watching it one afternoon had to go out, watched a bit more but couldn't really get into it again. FF'd thru till the end.
What i saw was a good and intense drama about the struggles of a creative person and the pressure of artistic society.
Harris portrayed Pollock much like Dafoe did Van Gough in At Eternitys Gate. Passonite about art, driven to create and in this film destructive to those close to him. I could understand this in both characters, the drive to create is something you do everyday, not just on a whim.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
RAID: Special unit. 2016. France.
6/10
A clumsly woman dreams of joining the elite police unit, with 'help' from her dad, unknown to her, she joins the team.
Watchable comedy that got a few chuckles out of me. The plot was interesting because of the 'let her join, but fail her' aspect and there was a main gang that was presented at the start and popped up all the way thru.
Feel good comedy with some good stunts.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
Rambo: Last blood. 2019
Unrateable pile of shit.
I had a couple of drawings to do, so i thought i'll put this on and just see how awful it is while working on them.
That idea lasted 26mins.
After that i clicked thru and watched the carnage at the end, that was basicly Home Alone in the dark i just laughed at how what is a really good first film, based on a book got strapped down and fucked by four more films.

mrln

silent ghost
Unrateable pile of shit.
I had a couple of drawings to do, so i thought i'll put this on and just see how awful it is while working on them.
That idea lasted 26mins.
After that i clicked thru and watched the carnage at the end, that was basicly Home Alone in the dark i just laughed at how what is a really good first film, based on a book got strapped down and fucked by four more films.
i cant. i just cant bring myself to watch another stallone rambo rocky flick. the first two,maybe three and im good.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Unrateable pile of shit.
That idea lasted 26mins.
Isn't that the Norm Tho? The Greedy Bastards!!! SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
"6 UNDERGROUND" It's not a Horror,but a Heavy Duty Action Flick...If U like the Type,Check it out;B'cuz it's Fkn Cool...Damned Near Impossible(like most),but pretty Fkn Cool,None the less...
SP

tyyp

Rookie
Unrateable pile of shit.
That idea lasted 26mins.
then my friend you have no heart and have painted it black to see it only one way
Just like with joker, i understand why you dont like them, and you are right, but your missing out lof of sweetness of emotion also

If your real rambo fan to know what this character means and represent you are able to shoot it that angle to like this movie to understand the emotional part which they tried to go for to complete the cycle, but also to have tear in your eye in the end
Maybe now your not able to feel it but when your older you may understand :)

I think it would be nice idea to recreate some scenes in the end with your puppet films, especially where it got little bit bloody. And maybe making some rape scene more hardcore visible compared to movie lol
And no im not dirty thinker pervert, everyone who are reading this. Im just talking way how your mindset has been with your muppet short films
Imagine this you doing rambo film better in your own taste with your puppets humour then actual movie, thats quite something