bizarre Man Decapitates Own Father Declares war against Traitors (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Man Decapitates Own Father
View attachment 747401
View attachment 747400View attachment 747399

View attachment 747398

A Pennsylvania man decapitated his 68 year-old federal government employee dad - then held up the victim's head for a You Tube video blasting the Biden administration. Justin Mohn, 32, beheaded his father Michael at their $390,000 home in Middleton Township, Pennsylvania then displayed the head during a rant blaming the federal government for 'woke mobs' and migrants he claims are destroying the United States. The appalling 14 minute clip - which remained on YouTube for six hours after it was posted - sees Mohn hold up his father's head in a bloodied plastic bag. He says: 'This is the head of Mike Mohn, a federal employee of over 20 years and my father. He is now in hell for eternity as a traitor.
Gotta love them Maga morons....

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Only crazy people believe in heaven and hell. You know; like the evangelical Trump base of Christ Hating Christians (yeah, I know, it makes no sense). These are people who want to put the 10 commandments on every street sign, yet have no knowledge at all of the sermon on the mount. Trumpers are all FANS of Jesus, but had they met the man; they’d have nailed him to a cross and gambled on his robes.

Thats why, even though I am a hardcore conservative, I despise the Trump Televangelists and their “God hates Democrats” line of total bullshit. Atheists will defeat the man, along with every REAL Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, et al. Because there isn’t ONE god, there are Trillions of Gods, Goddess, wood sprites, elves, dragons, magicians, nymphs, etc etc etc.

trump can take his charlatan TeeVee preachers and Jim & Tammy his way into a prison cell. Soon.

That’s Trump.
Most people think that Matthew, John, Mark and Luke are the authors of their gospels but the gospels have "anonymous"'authors. And very few have read the original texts in Aramaic and Koine Greek which would show how the translations used an excess of liberations in translating.
There is a creator whether one would consider that God is a matter of perspective. How else would everything have gotten here? But the God in the bible doesn't exist because He has all the same characteristics of man and not of an enlightened being.

hispammic

Rookie
View attachment 747401

View attachment 747398

A Pennsylvania man decapitated his 68 year-old federal government employee dad - then held up the victim's head for a You Tube video blasting the Biden administration. Justin Mohn, 32, beheaded his father Michael at their $390,000 home in Middleton Township, Pennsylvania then displayed the head during a rant blaming the federal government for 'woke mobs' and migrants he claims are destroying the United States. The appalling 14 minute clip - which remained on YouTube for six hours after it was posted - sees Mohn hold up his father's head in a bloodied plastic bag. He says: 'This is the head of Mike Mohn, a federal employee of over 20 years and my father. He is now in hell for eternity as a traitor.
i like that they had to specify how much the house costs

caveatlector

Fresh Meat
Most people think that Matthew, John, Mark and Luke are the authors of their gospels but the gospels have "anonymous"'authors. And very few have read the original texts in Aramaic and Koine Greek which would show how the translations used an excess of liberations in translating.
There is a creator whether one would consider that God is a matter of perspective. How else would everything have gotten here? But the God in the bible doesn't exist because He has all the same characteristics of man and not of an enlightened being.
How else would everything have gotten here? That’s evidence of a god? That the same logical fallacy that led to bloodletting to cure what ails you (uh, how else can we treat the disease?).

Man being unable to understand science isn’t proof that there’s a god.

The number of idiots posting on their cigarette breaks from their McDonald’s fry stations on this site is epic. For some reason gore attracts morons.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
How else would everything have gotten here? That’s evidence of a god? That the same logical fallacy that led to bloodletting to cure what ails you (uh, how else can we treat the disease?).

Man being unable to understand science isn’t proof that there’s a god.

The number of idiots posting on their cigarette breaks from their McDonald’s fry stations on this site is epic. For some reason gore attracts morons.
Dimensionless numbers proves that the universe was by design. Where were you before you were born or were you not created? The fact that we aren't all knowing means there is something that is and our 3D conscience cannot understand how the 4D exists.
"To make the scientific claim that one will "go where the evidence leads," while not even considering the obvious possibility of a deliberate Creator, is to be intellectually dishonest at best."

Takes one to spot one.
The number of idiots sitting on their porch in front of their house on wheels eating mayonnaise sandwiches while their blackeyed overweight sixth time pregnant girlfriend sells their belongings on Facebook, on this site is only one. And for some reason my topic attracts them to respond.

Last edited:

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Typical psychopathic Trump lover. Batshit crazy and dangerous.

Screenshot_20231109_222025_OneDrive.jpg

Last edited:

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

Who the fuck does this little penis think he is??? I'm ThE cOmMaNdEr Of AmErIcA's NaTiOnAl NeTwOrK oF mIlItIaS... I gIvE tHe FoLlOwInG oRdEr... Calm down there tough guy. NO ONE is taking you seriously.

Moonriver

NewbieX
View attachment 747401

View attachment 747398

Yess kill the whites👏🏽👏🏽

Yess kill the whites👏🏽👏🏽
Yess kill the whites👏🏽👏🏽

Last edited:

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
He talks too much. All i need to see gore video. Those americans talk all too much :aintnotime:

Only crazy people believe in heaven and hell. You know; like the evangelical Trump base of Christ Hating Christians (yeah, I know, it makes no sense). These are people who want to put the 10 commandments on every street sign, yet have no knowledge at all of the sermon on the mount. Trumpers are all FANS of Jesus, but had they met the man; they’d have nailed him to a cross and gambled on his robes.

Thats why, even though I am a hardcore conservative, I despise the Trump Televangelists and their “God hates Democrats” line of total bullshit. Atheists will defeat the man, along with every REAL Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, et al. Because there isn’t ONE god, there are Trillions of Gods, Goddess, wood sprites, elves, dragons, magicians, nymphs, etc etc etc.

trump can take his charlatan TeeVee preachers and Jim & Tammy his way into a prison cell. Soon.

That’s Trump.
You go to hell.
:4thelulz:

Back