bizarre Man Decapitates Own Father Declares war against Traitors (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

6NEKROLUST6

⛧ NECROBUTCHER ⛧
I may be dumb or don't have enough experience with chopped off heads but that shit looks wayyy to large, unless it's expanded or something idk

God'sMan

Well Known Member
I don't think I can follow a nerdy 32 year old man who lives with his parents and rewards them by ambushing his father because he worked hard to give him an easy life. He is a joke, a one punch chump. Sorry I forgot he's The POTUS now. Also don't think Jesus would be down with killing your Dad and using his head as a prop for your YouTube video... 🤔
Jesus was killed by the Government. Pretty sure Jesus would give dude a high five and a ride on his cross.

Man Decapitates Own Father
View attachment 747401
View attachment 747400View attachment 747399

View attachment 747398

A Pennsylvania man decapitated his 68 year-old federal government employee dad - then held up the victim's head for a You Tube video blasting the Biden administration. Justin Mohn, 32, beheaded his father Michael at their $390,000 home in Middleton Township, Pennsylvania then displayed the head during a rant blaming the federal government for 'woke mobs' and migrants he claims are destroying the United States. The appalling 14 minute clip - which remained on YouTube for six hours after it was posted - sees Mohn hold up his father's head in a bloodied plastic bag. He says: 'This is the head of Mike Mohn, a federal employee of over 20 years and my father. He is now in hell for eternity as a traitor.
Man, what the hell is this country coming down to... this is fucked up!!

Ethan24

NewbieX
Just put a bullet in this idiots head and call it a day, and yes I watched his entire rant. What a piece of shit! Tough guy would fold like origami if confronted by a real man.

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
View attachment 747401

View attachment 747398

A Pennsylvania man decapitated his 68 year-old federal government employee dad - then held up the victim's head for a You Tube video blasting the Biden administration. Justin Mohn, 32, beheaded his father Michael at their $390,000 home in Middleton Township, Pennsylvania then displayed the head during a rant blaming the federal government for 'woke mobs' and migrants he claims are destroying the United States. The appalling 14 minute clip - which remained on YouTube for six hours after it was posted - sees Mohn hold up his father's head in a bloodied plastic bag. He says: 'This is the head of Mike Mohn, a federal employee of over 20 years and my father. He is now in hell for eternity as a traitor.
Another lone wolf nutjob who could've done SO MUCH MORE for the American people. So sad.😪

Only crazy people believe in heaven and hell. You know; like the evangelical Trump base of Christ Hating Christians (yeah, I know, it makes no sense). These are people who want to put the 10 commandments on every street sign, yet have no knowledge at all of the sermon on the mount. Trumpers are all FANS of Jesus, but had they met the man; they’d have nailed him to a cross and gambled on his robes.

Thats why, even though I am a hardcore conservative, I despise the Trump Televangelists and their “God hates Democrats” line of total bullshit. Atheists will defeat the man, along with every REAL Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, et al. Because there isn’t ONE god, there are Trillions of Gods, Goddess, wood sprites, elves, dragons, magicians, nymphs, etc etc etc.

trump can take his charlatan TeeVee preachers and Jim & Tammy his way into a prison cell. Soon.

That’s Trump.
You're a fuckin KOOK dude. How tf do you know what's on the other side of death? YOU DONT YOU FUCKING Cameldicksuckin faggot. The only thing worse than a Christian, Jew or Muslim......an Athiest who spout pussfag shit about dragons and fairies. I would SO LOVE to cross paths.

View attachment 747401

View attachment 747398

Another crazy dumb fuck Trump cult parasite believing in conspiracy theories.

Back