Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-Wife (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovingit

This user was banned
Lol! A man was shocked to find his own gave at a cemetery, despite being very much alive. Alan Hattel said he was worried by the fact nobody had phoned him in three or four months, and couldn’t figure out why. Now he believes people think he died – and wants them to know the truth. He blames his ex-wife for putting the gravestone there, though admits he cannot be certain.

Read Full Story From Source

Man Finds Grave at Cementary 3.png

Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-Wife

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well U don't see that Kinda Shit Every Day do U??? I'm wondering if his Ex Wife Simply Set that Up Year's Prior,And Nvr changed her Death Instructions,Even after they parted? Still doesn't answer Y his name would b added to the Gravestone,When there clearly was only one body to put into the Ground...Something Awfully Fkn Weird Going On There Guy's...Like WTF??? SP

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Got to be a bullshit story that. Here in Uk they would need death certificate and all sorts of other paperwork. The gravestone can't be errected here for a few months so the ground settles.

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
It could be very well somebody else's grave by the same name. No date of birth, date of death, no picture or whatsoever. I bet there probably more than tens of thousand of Alan Hattels in the world.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It could be very well somebody else's grave by the same name. No date of birth, date of death, no picture or whatsoever. I bet there probably more than tens of thousand of Alan Hattels in the world.

There are two names on the stone. I assume 'Berta' is the wife.

People purchase cemetery plots and put gravestones on them, often many years ahead of time with the names but no dates.

Back