murder Man kills mother and claims she committed suicide. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
OK, I read the note on youtube and it makes more sense....or at least I know how he killed her:
"A man killed his mother and claimed she fell from terrace but Cctv camera shows the real truth"

But WTF is he doing while out of frame from 0:40 to 1:20? With the way her saree is moving about it looks like he's eating her ass.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
This dude must've been retard grade to not know about the fkn camera right there recording everything .... knowing the police will be wanting to review the camera footage to see when she left the house, etcetera....

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
541618-5851116.jpg

PROBLEM SOLVED ............. ANYTHING ELSE ?????

Miller77

Lurker
She had to be drugged
Cause I would be hitting him with whatever I got in my hands. Child of mine or not!
The little sob

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
She probably had dementia and sonny grew tired of caring for her. Must've thought this would be an easy fix. The deepest recesses of hell are for those who did treachery amongst kin...

OK, I read the note on youtube and it makes more sense....or at least I know how he killed her:
"A man killed his mother and claimed she fell from terrace but Cctv camera shows the real truth"

But WTF is he doing while out of frame from 0:40 to 1:20? With the way her saree is moving about it looks like he's eating her ass.
Putting on her shoes or sandals...

Last edited:
Back