animals Members with dogs or had dogs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

meanit

NewbieX
Was this dog going in for a play with the other dog or for the child? I'm leaning towards a youngish untrained dog running over to the other dog for a play and realised the dog ain't having any of it and decides to protect the family member instead.
View attachment 631458
The protector dog is an absolute gangster. Saw and assessed the incoming threat & reacted. Looked to me like it's very first thought was to push the kid down in order to better stand over & shield if needed, putting its body over between the child and the potential threat.
My opinion is the other dog was looking to attack- could've bin nasty.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I’m 3rd owner of a neurotic rescue terrier-type. I love the little bastard…and he inexplicably loves me. But that doesn’t mean he’s not a nervous barky little asshole.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Was this dog going in for a play with the other dog or for the child? I'm leaning towards a youngish untrained dog running over to the other dog for a play and realised the dog ain't having any of it and decides to protect the family member instead.
View attachment 631458
could really be either tbh, depends on the individual dog, source, my friends dog (i grew up across the street from them, i basically grew up at their house with their dog) would always "play" with its prey, like itd look happy and be panting and wagging its tail then rip a part of its hind legs or something, almost like what a cat does to a mouse when its bored and not hungry.

then there was my dog, who wouldnt hurt a fly, they acted the same except one would eat you and the other only wanted pets.

dogs are cool.

Back