Memphis 9shooter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sexual predators hang things from their front belt loops and zippers in an attempt to draw attention to their crotches. He is no stranger to deviant behavior and now it looks like he has snapped and become a spree killer. I'd bet he's living his final hours, once they boyz corner him it's going to be lights out.
Can't wait to see the video where he takes his last breath!! Fuck makes me hard just thinking about it ,Betta get my gimp out.

Monkeydude

Fresh Meat
Ro has like 400 dollars and thinks he's balling lmao 🤡 ass

See his little nigger wad of money. laughable

Straight up nigger
Yea had like about 3 to 400 lmao 🤣 😂

See his little nigger wad of money. laughable

Straight up nigger
Yea had like about 3 to 400 lmao 🤣 😂

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

Kakashi766

Rookie
Another dumbass on the rampage. We need to just start shipping them to Mexico as a trade off two dumbasses for one Chico. Like they do food stamps
But then we'd end up trading two shit holes for a cartel shithole I say ship em to the trash island

Quality's not great thanks to the livestream. From 4 different sources spliced together.
View attachment 612438
Sorry mods, I didn't check in viral, I didn't think murder vids were allowed there. Delete this if you need to.
At least he shot a cracker😂

I'd love for his punk ass come down here doing some dumb shit like that black mfer would get it for sure 🤯🔫
No he wouldn't you'll especially in danger of getting killed that why that cracker got shot in the store lol😂

Back