Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The Medical Examiner's Preliminary Report States The Medical Examiner "Can Not Conclude That George Floyd Died From Asphyxiation."

That is very good news for Officer Derek Chauvin.
And I'm sure Officer Chauvin's attorney is very glad to hear that news.

However, this is very bad news for George Floyd's family...who have already lawyered-up and assumed this was going to be a slam-dunk murder case against a White police officer and then a subsequent big pay-day from the city.

The lawyer for Floyd's family has already hired a private medical examiner to examine George Floyd's body again...I guess hoping he'll get a different result.

But death by asphyxiation is pretty cut and dry, and quite easy for a medical examiner to detect.
For instance, one of the cardinal signs of death by asphyxiation is petechial hemorrhaging.
It's either there, or it isn't...regardless of how many times someone looks.

Also, the toxicology report on George Floyd will still take a while to come back.
Thus, it may turn out that Floyd also had drugs in his system.

But either way, the medical examiner can not conclude that Floyd died from asphyxiation.

This all bodes very, very well for Officer Chauvin's defense against murder by asphyxiation.

Regards,
-Ward

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The Medical Examiner's Preliminary Report States The Medical Examiner "Can Not Conclude That George Floyd Died From Asphyxiation."

However, this is very bad news for George Floyd's family...who have already lawyered-up and assumed this was going to be a slam-dunk murder case against a White police officer and then a subsequent big pay-day from the city.

The lawyer for Floyd's family has already hired a private medical examiner to examine George Floyd's body again...I guess hoping he'll get a different result.

But death by asphyxiation is pretty cut and dry, and quite easy for a medical examiner to detect.
For instance, one of the cardinal signs of death by asphyxiation is petechial hemorrhaging.

Also, the toxicology report on George Floyd will still take a while to come back.

But either way, the medical examiner can not conclude that Floyd died from asphyxiation.

This all bodes very, very well for Officer Chauvin's defense against murder by asphyxiation.

Regards,
-Ward
Bingo!!!!

Black Momba

Anal raping, unwilling white bitches. -Kobe
I was surprised with his house. It's a simple house. I thought cops were rich in USA

Nice house scum bag.

Well it seems this whitey cunt is on suicide watch, which brings me great joy:

So.
Now his former "brothers in blue" want a piece of his ass as he sits in jail, not a 'friend' in sight.
He knows he can't show his face in public anywhere in the US for the rest of his natural fucking life - who wouldn't love to kill or cripple the guy.
He knows when he makes it into prison, not only are the Bulldogs waiting to be the one that kills a cop, everyone want's the moniker of just wasting the 'most notorious' assfuck in America, never mind being a cop. Get ready anorexic arms. :talkingasshole:

And his wife filed for divorce while he sits among the vultures in jail.
:ahahaha:

Yeah, Id think its about time to off myself. But there isn't any fucking way they'll let him get off that easy.
Put yourself in his jail jellys just for a second. Talk about "GAME OVER". :triggered:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Nice house scum bag.

Well it seems this whitey cunt is on suicide watch, which brings me great joy:

So.
Now his former "brothers in blue" want a piece of his ass as he sits in jail, not a 'friend' in sight.
He knows he can't show his face in public anywhere in the US for the rest of his natural fucking life - who wouldn't love to kill or cripple the guy.
He knows when he makes it into prison, not only are the Bulldogs waiting to be the one that kills a cop, everyone want's the moniker of just wasting the 'most notorious' assfuck in America, never mind being a cop. Get ready anorexic arms. :talkingasshole:

And his wife filed for divorce while he sits among the vultures in jail.
:ahahaha:

Yeah, Id think its about time to off myself. But there isn't any fucking way they'll let him get off that easy.
Put yourself in his jail jellys just for a second. Talk about "GAME OVER". :triggered:
In jail they dont care about micro shit inside benis

Last edited:

ZackTheSerialKiller

Soulbond & Husband
There's a lot of riots happening around where I am due to this. Last night there was a local protest and I heard from my wife's mother that people downtown were breaking into stores and killing people. Her mother's boss had called to make sure we were ok and that we weren't planning on doing any shopping tonight since there's going to be a curfew. She also talked about how her brother's store got raided as people bashed through windows and stole stuff from inside.

And if anyone's wondering, I live in Rochester, New York. The protesting took place downtown. 2020 is such a crazy year.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned

Regards,
-Ward
I see you're flexing your low iq again. A non-conclusion isn't an exoneration, and that's only preliminary findings. The report hasn't been released yet. I suppose you also believe Epstein killed himself?

Death by asphyxiation isn't always cut and dry, and petechiae isn't always present nor is it necessary in an asphyxia diagnosis. There's several types of asphyxia, I can give you a run down of the sub types if you want some education... and to clarify what the report says.
The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.
A thorough autopsy would take the video into consideration for diagnosis. The underlying health condition and potential intoxicants are irrelevant to the oxygen deprivation everyone could see in the video. Being drunk or having high blood pressure doesn't prevent you from breathing. Being deprived of oxygen 1st leads to cardiac arrest secondary.

I don't believe Chauvin is even making it to trial, and if he does the video will bury him.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So this old fella in South Dakota was ranting about all lives matter and was threatening protesters with a machete and the bow and arrow and shooting into the crowd. They beat his ass and set his car on fire. lol Then the media interviews him and he acts like a victim claiming two black guys did it. lol It was clearly a joint effort. He didn't get arrested.

Back