Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Ahh yes...the rioting and looting pieces of shit over the past week have reminded me of the day in 2012 when I found out that Rodney King had died.

Rodney King was a low-life, drug infested, piece of shit Negro with a criminal record.

He had sued the city of Los Angeles for "police brutality," and collected a $3 Million dollar pay-out.

He bought a very nice house...with a swimming pool...in the suburbs of LA with part of his pay-out...and then continued his drug infested, piece of shit lifestyle without ever having to work or be concerned with money.

I clearly remember the morning in 2012 when I got up, made my coffee, and then sat down at my kitchen table with my laptop and my coffee mug to read the news.

One of the first stories that I saw, was that Rodney King had been discovered by his girlfriend the previous night lying face-down at the bottom of his swimming pool (he went swimming while high on drugs).

I read the first paragraph of the article, and then before I finished reading any more of it, I set my coffee mug down on the table, stood up, and danced a nice little jig in my kitchen...a nice, enjoyable, satisfying little jig.

Regards,
-Ward
Promise us that if the George Floyd cop goes free you will post a video of your good self performing another celebratory jig :4thelulz:

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
B715BA34-21B0-4EDA-B8A5-14465359A780.jpeg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You got it twisted, your ideologies and the selfish power hungry you so blindly support are the trash. Do you think they give a fuck about you? Some working class bogan from the Melbourne suburbs? I think not...
you're just a victim mentality. that's your job isn't it? playing race cards and shit lol

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Is there anything in my comments about race? I am doing fine. No victim here. Well paying job, nice family and just about to move into a new house that I have already nearly paid off. @D.O.A. saying dumb shit again!!! Lol...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Is there anything in my comments about race? I am doing fine. No victim here. Well paying job, nice family and just about to move into a new house that I have already nearly paid off. @D.O.A. saying dumb shit again!!! Lol...
tell me more about how you hate all cops and all the rest of the stupid shit that falls out of your mouth. You're a victim that's how you see yourself, you're just another half caste with a grudge

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
tell me more about how you hate all cops and all the rest of the stupid shit that falls out of your mouth. You're a victim that's how you see yourself, you're just another half caste with a grudge
So you telling me how I feel? Until you walk in my shoes you have no right to judge me, or anyone else for that matter. You are just like ward cleaver, a subservient weak minded, weak as piss cop sucker...The powers that be love blind brainwashed fools like you..

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Glad they charged this leftist douchebag. Why’d they single him out, many police vehicles have been torched.

Man... I'm disappointed all we had in 60045 was peaceful protest and some vigils. Me and some Koreans were so ready to start shooting antifart faggot scum then burning their bodies for the vigil.

Back