Mogadishu & War (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A few sets of Ugandan soldiers and UPDF (Ugandan peacekeepers) members killed in Mogadishu in late 2010 and early 2011.

Set 1.

dead-peacekeeper1-Mogadishu-feb24-11.jpg

dead-peacekeeper2-Mogadishu-feb22-11.jpg

dead-peacekeeper2-Mogadishu-feb24-11.jpg

dead-peacekeeper3-Mogadishu-feb22-11.jpg

dead-peacekeeper3-Mogadishu-feb24-11.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The Ugandan Peacekeeping Civil-Military Defence Censorship for Non-Black Soldiers High Secretarial Office of the Ministry censored all of the dead white soldier pictures so these will have to do. Honest, some of these governments are true dillwads. Ah well, back to WWII images.

:tampon:

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
It's crazy how these people just walk around going on about their business with dead bodies laying every where. When death is occurring all around you all the time you just get used to it and go on. I never want to live that way, ever. I am glad it's them and not us.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Photos showing the remains of a suicide bomber who below himself up infront of the Presidential Palace and the Ethiopian Embassy. Six people were killed.

Mogadishu, Somalia, January 29, 2013

Set 8.

gg-al-shabaab-suicide-bomber-targets-pace-embassy-1-Mogadishu-SO-jan29-13.jpg

gg-al-shabaab-suicide-bomber-targets-pace-embassy-2-Mogadishu-SO-jan29-13.jpg

gg-al-shabaab-suicide-bomber-targets-pace-embassy-3-Mogadishu-SO-jan29-13.jpg

gg-al-shabaab-suicide-bomber-targets-pace-embassy-4-Mogadishu-SO-jan29-13.jpg

gg-al-shabaab-suicide-bomber-targets-pace-embassy-5-Mogadishu-SO-jan29-13.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Found this set lurking around in an old folder that I had forgotten about.

The images are of dead al-Shabaab militants who attempted to storm the Presidential Villa Somalia early last year.

Although they used a car bomb to blast open the front gates they were repelled and killed.

Mogadishu, Somalia, Feb. 21, 2014

Set 9.

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-1-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-2-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-3-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-4-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-5-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-6-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-7-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-8-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-9-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

dead-al-shabaab-fighters-failed-attack-prez-villa-somalia-10-Mogadishu-SO-feb-21-14.jpg

Back