Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pav10

Rookie
Well I've never seen a severed deer head so to me, that's kinda cool. And who has "discarded" it? A deer head and pelt is the perfect get up for any aspiring mason
A severed deer head/pelt discarded on the side of the road. Never seen anything really cool :shrug:
I remember the case from my childhood. This happened when I was around 11-12 y.o. I was in a summer camp with the group of the around same age guys. There were around 20 guys of us and plus our tour guide woman in her 40s with her little son around 7-8 y.o. This woman also took her dog to the trip. I think it was German shepherd. It was a nice warm sunny summer day. And we stayed at the bank of the river. We had a camp fire, fished, cocked sausages, had meal, played games. It was a great, fun time. And there was a big bridge over that river. Some guys walked on that bridge and threw stones into the river. I was on that bridge too. Then there was a moment when the rest of the guys walked down into forest. I was staying alone on that bridge. Then the dog which was also running and playing in the forest showed up at the road side near that bridge. And I remember the moment when a truck heavily loaded with something appeared ahead and slowly approached the bridge. As It got close this silly dog stared barking at the truck and tried to bite the wheels. The dog was barking loudly at the truck and jumping very close that rolling wheels. And I remember the moment when barking suddenly silenced and then the next scene was the completely torn apart and smashed bloody dog's body appeared behind the rolling wheels. Everything happened within several seconds. And it was the goriest thing I have ever seen. I was shocked. I started shouting for help. The truck run with the same speed away probably the driver even didn't notice anything. And when the tour guide woman was told that her dog died there was another emotional scene. She was hysterically screaming and crying out loud. She said that we need to bury the dog. And older guys took remaining of that dog on a long stick and buried it in the forest. This woman took the leash from that dog for the memory. Everybody was saddened especially this woman and she said the camp tour was over and we returning back to the town. Here is the some tragic comedy happened. As we were almost loaded to the bus the little son of that woman was playing nearby. Maybe he was too young and silly not realizing of what happened but he found and picked up some little piece of bloody dog's gut from the road and entered the bus also. He was holding this piece of flesh on the stick and by making funny scary face tried to scare other guys. Obviously this little moron though that it would be funny especially doing it in front of his mother who was distraught from the loss. What happened next. The mother who was sitting and quietly sobbing with her head down when she saw how her son entered the bus with the bloody piece of her beloved dog she hysterically shouted and started slapping her son in the face. She grabbed her son by the collar and forced him out the bus crying and screaming that she disowned her son and he didn't exist for her anymore. Of course she was in shock and didn't realize of what she is doing. She said to he driver that we were abandoning her son in the forest. Lets go without him. Her son now realized that he screwed up was crying out loud on the road. We are guys were like "wtf is going on today?". Eventually, this conflict was was put up at end and sobbing mother and her son who learned the lesson were reunited in the bus.

So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
I have never seen any gore before with my real eyes but seeing all the gore like accidents and murders in this website has kind of made paranoid of my surroundings especially on the road...I wish that I don't have to see any gore in my real life or experience anything of that sort...I am glad to hear you made it out of Iraq well and good the memories you have of all these incidents however will probably live on with you...all these we see whether real life or on the Internet makes you value your life much much more...anyway goodluck with your life

InfluenzaFriend

Just Existing
When I was a teenager in school a Forensics class randomly popped up & I was personally selected to join it. We had the opportunity to visit a basement of a local hospital to look at a few day old cadaver on a slab open wide. It was a man in his late 50's, his heart was large & we got to poke & prod everything. Was a experience I will never forget.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
We were waiting in line for a movie and I head a scream from the intersection then a girl went running by "Oh my poor brother!" I pushed my way through the crowd to catch a glimpse of some kids white cheekbone as his skin hung from his face.

So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

Was at a local county fair and saw a man fall between a coach and the horses pulling it. He fell face first to the ground and was struggling to get up when the hind leg of one of the draft horses landed in his head. I was the second guy to get to him while someone was pulling him out in front of me. He was limp with blood shooting out of his nose like a faucet. The man that pulled him out didn’t know what to do and squeezed his nose. This just caused the blood to spill out of his mouth. EMS was there pretty fast but he didn’t have a chance.

Guy on road with his guts out and legs missing

Pipimushi7

NewbieX
When I was in 3rd-grade stupid ass square head kid was leaning on his chair and holding the desk. Knew that dumb fucker was gonna go down, low and behold he fell and took the whole desk on top of his head and neck. there were like five huge sharp-cornered textbooks inside the desk and ended up piling them all onto his face and eyes. the teacher pulled the desk off the kid and his eyebrow was clean sliced off and hanging by one hair. his eye was popped out and purple and a bit concave. started screaming bloody murder as the rest of the class went monkey. I think that was my first time being so interested in gore cause I sat there like damn he fucked up.

I was in prison and they was deporting an iraqi guy, he went on protest, went up on the roof then cut his own throat with a snapped plate, it was a c category semi open prison so we could have our own China plates, he'd got one of those, the riot squad had to put up a big bouncy castle and rumble him off the roof, I also saw a dirty peedo get sliced from ear to ear with a razor, that was lovely to see, he then started screaming "she was 15 not 14" as a justification, dirty bastard. And also I saw 2 guys fighting in an unwatched area and the Bristol kid cut the pikeys ear off then tried to pass it through the cell window to me to hide it, 100% truth all of that. There was also a guy called dig em up dave who shagged dead bodies

Tzunami

NewbieX

As a student in mortuary school, we would always get the worst of the worst bodies from the medical examiner. They were mostly unclaimed/unidentified people. I remember having to embalm a guy that had died 3 months prior (AND he was autopsied). His arteries had already began decomposing, turning from a milky white to green. He also had mold growth on his face and body. It was a nightmare. Another time we had a guy that was dead in his apartment for two weeks with his heat turned on (it was below zero out at the time). He was extremely bloated/black/green/marbled. The skin slippage was pretty brutal. The entire posterior portion of his scalp had already begun to slouch off. I had initially thought he drowned. Good times!:fuckyeah:

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Rawalpindi -- 2009
The aftermath of an extended, very invasive, poorly executed interrogation of a suspected Taliban letter carrier.

Gore fan

Rookie
When I was ten years old l was sitting out side my uncle’s store with my cousin when a soldier came close to where we’re sitting and called out a name of a person, when the victim came down the stairs, the soldier opened fire at the man where he was standing very close to me, I will never forget that scene! especially when his family came down and saw him dead!

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1658666268850.png

my 401(k)

Syberia

why so serious?
Aw, this forum is lovely. It's never happend to me to see any gore scene, I am pretty envious of all the experiences I read here. Everytime I go hiking, I hope to find something "interesting". Same when I driving. Probably I have more chance to experience an accident in first person than to see it, though.
by the way I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your gorishness <3

Reactions: McM

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Saw a head on collision when i was about 8 years old.Mangled bodies didn't really bother me.My mom was EMT,and she was off work that day.She told me to stay in the car,as she went over to view,then call for help on her dinosaur cell phone lol.I do remember seeing chunks of human remains splattered.It rather fascinated me,from then on,i was obessessed with anything related medical.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Saw a head on collision when i was about 8 years old.Mangled bodies didn't really bother me.My mom was EMT,and she was off work that day.She told me to stay in the car,as she went over to view,then call for help on her dinosaur cell phone lol.I do remember seeing chunks of human remains splattered.It rather fascinated me,from then on,i was obessessed with anything related medical.
Wow I’ve allways been interested war and conflict from the Vietnam war to current wars going on now.

bello3636

Fresh Meat

My neighbor's house exploded throwing, him and his wife to the road. This skin from his arm and face were peeling was peeling and hanging. Sadly their baby daughter died in the explosion

Eli_0496

Lurker
Well, there are two situations that come to mind, the one in an 'uncontrolled' environment was when a guy was robbed and shot in a bar, i was the only person cool-headed enough to actually call an ambulance (i like to think that being used with gore and stuff has helped). The second situation was during my forensics course, where we accompanied the necropsy of a dude that died from an OD (therefore, most of his organs had to be removed/checked/sampled)

Back