*murder attempt* Model Yessenia Álava is shot in the Head (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

senseless

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!
i wasn't shure to post here or viral cause u can see a bit "gore" graphic in the end and she is in serious conditions.
if its wrong then i am sorry maybe u can move it!

Like the Thread says super sweet Model Yessenia Ával is shot in daaaa Heaaaad :gunner:🤯
(i suggest lower the volume pretty loud)

Here some Backinfo:

A woman suffered gunshot wounds to several parts of her body while driving a vehicle on the San Mateo-Manta – Ecuador route.

The woman was identified as Yesenia Álava, approximately 40 years old, and was driving a car that was left on the side of that road located in the west of Manta.

The condition of the attacked woman is critical due to injuries sustained to her head and other parts of her body.

“She is a woman who was shot, managed to be removed, was trapped with injuries to her head and other parts of her body, they are being transferred and she will be taken to hospital,” said Xavier Briones, head of the Manta Fire Department. whose team provided pre-hospital care.

The road was closed to vehicular traffic while the corresponding tests were carried out. The woman was taken in critical condition to a nursing home in Manta.

Backinfo Source: Woman shot while driving – Information Today!

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
EQOsMs0WoAATQ85.jpeg
EQsKzPbWoAAmPaQ.jpeg

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
i wasn't shure to post here or viral cause u can see a bit "gore" graphic in the end and she is in serious conditions.

Like the Thread says super sweet Model Yessenia Ával is shot in daaaa Heaaaad :gunner:🤯

View attachment 601227

Here some Backinfo:

A woman suffered gunshot wounds to several parts of her body while driving a vehicle on the San Mateo-Manta – Ecuador route.

The woman was identified as Yesenia Álava, approximately 40 years old, and was driving a car that was left on the side of that road located in the west of Manta.

The condition of the attacked woman is critical due to injuries sustained to her head and other parts of her body.

“She is a woman who was shot, managed to be removed, was trapped with injuries to her head and other parts of her body, they are being transferred and she will be taken to hospital,” said Xavier Briones, head of the Manta Fire Department. whose team provided pre-hospital care.

The road was closed to vehicular traffic while the corresponding tests were carried out. The woman was taken in critical condition to a nursing home in Manta.

Is she fixing her hair ? 🤣🤣

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

View attachment 601227

Here some Backinfo:

She's lucky she's still, but she probably don't feel so lucky though 😔
She's lucky she's still, but she probably don't feel so lucky though 😔
She's lucky she's still alive, but she probably don't feel so lucky though 😔

Back