Murder in Butler County (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
where did it say the broad was white and the guy was black? all i saw was that a body was found along kelly road in shit creek at 330 am on saturday.
man your good....

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
where did it say the broad was white and the guy was black? all i saw was that a body was found along kelly road in shit creek at 330 am on saturday.
man your good....

Daniel Charles Lloyd
Nicole Schwartz
It was her ex boyfriend he shot
1656580619788.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ex Spatula King

Is no longer working :P

Afe2002

Fresh Meat
man your good....
Because the pictures that the news put up showed a white female and a black male so I'm going to deny your race card here hoss

Afe2002

Fresh Meat
because nigga. that comment was racist. what if i said it about a black bitch and some honkey guy?
For one I didn't call anyone a nigga two I was just commenting about the picture the news posted how is that racist saying the news put a picture of a black man and white woman up as the suspect's how's that racist and three you are the one being a racist jagoff
For one I didn't call anyone a nigga two I was just commenting about the picture the news posted how is that racist saying the news put a picture of a black man and white woman up as the suspect's how's that racist and three you are the one being a racist jagoff

mrln

silent ghost
ssssstuuudder mmmmuch?
nigga...
:lol:
:beer:

mrln

silent ghost
I didn't stutter anywhere in my comment but you probably have a stuttering issue with that little voice monologue that talks to you 🖕
so you like to repeat yourself....
give it time. you will love me
💋

Back