bizarre Naked at the airport (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Who runs away from a NAKED WOMAN? What has the 21st century done to males that a naked woman terrifies them so?

I'd offer her my jacket, or my cock. And if she refused both, I'd still appreciate the show (unless she was a fat blob of a woman. BBW's are not sexy.)

DokraOwl

Hooter
The humen are born in naked. I dont see any wrong with being naked at airport.. the real question is why do humen wear clothes?
Humans wear clothes because of a conspiracy perpetrated by the garment industry. Every year clothing magnates get together to discuss ways to brainwash people into wearing clothing. They push tight clothing onto women to restrict their bloodflow which in turn makes them more susceptible to clothing propaganda thus perpetuating the cycle.

But there is a growing resistance of people who reject clothing and instead wear nothing at all, this woman was clearly a part of this organization. Free from the blood-restrictive tightness of clothing she finally saw the world for what it is and so ran through the airport terminal proclaiming the truth. But the evil garment industry henchmen were quick to stop her before she could spread her message of hope.

Back