Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Necro Zeta Cartel Hitwoman

13th July 2016 (media release date)

A glamorous Mexican hitwoman has confessed to having sex with headless bodies while drinking and bathing in their blood.

The chilling confession was made by an innocent-looking lady named Juana, known as ‘La Peque’ or ‘the Littleun’, from her prison cell in Baja California.

She then became a “haconeo” – a spy for the drug gangs tasked with looking out for police or army patrols during gruelling eight hour shifts.

Juana said that if she made a mistake, her gangster bosses would tie her up for a week as punishment – feeding her one taco per day to keep her alive.

It was during this time in the cartel that she first witnessed the shocking violence which would eventually define her life – when a man’s head was smashed open with a medieval mace in front of her.

Imprisoned for her shocking crimes in Mexico’s infamous Zetas drug cartel, the 28-year-old revealed what turned her to a life of violence.

She said: “Ever since I was a little girl I was a rebel, and then became a drug addict and alcoholic.”

Born in the state of Hidalgo, near Mexico city, Juana said she had a baby at the tender age of 15 by a man 20 years her senior.

And in order to support her child, the then-teenager became a prostitute on the crime ridden Mexican streets.

She said: “I remember feeling sad and thinking that I did not want to end up like that.”

But while speaking to the Mexican media, Jauna confessed that she started to get turned on by the sight of blood saying she would “feel excited by it, rubbing myself in it and bathing in it after killing a victim and I even drank it when it was still warm.”

According to reports, the former cartel member said she “had sex with the cadavers of those decapitated, using the severed heads as well as the rest of their bodies to pleasure herself.”

The kinky criminal is reportedly still awaiting sentencing.

Source

Images

1. Black widow….the young hit woman said she felt ‘excited’ about blood and gore
zeta-cartel-hitwoman-sex-with-dead-bodies-drank-blood-1-Baja-Cal-USA.jpg

2. The sultry siren takes a selfie wearing a cap with ‘Cartel Z’ emblazoned on it
zeta-cartel-hitwoman-sex-with-dead-bodies-drank-blood-2-Baja-Cal-USA.jpg

3. Juana confessed to having sex with dead bodies
zeta-cartel-hitwoman-sex-with-dead-bodies-drank-blood-3-Baja-Cal-USA.jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Great post.

It was during this time in the cartel that she first witnessed the shocking violence which would eventually define her life – when a man’s head was smashed open with a medieval mace in front of her.

Haha, fucking awesome. The Zetas used to stop busloads of immigrants coming from south of Mexico, take them all off of the bus. The women would be brought to camp to be used as sex slaves. The old and disabled would be shot to death right then and there. The boys, teens and men would all be meant to get into a circle... once in the circle, the Zetas would throw horrid weapons (machetes, bats with nails driven through them, chains with locks at the end, knives...you get my point...) in the center and make them fight to the death. Once there were only a few people left alive, they'd execute the ones hurt too badly and the ones remaining would then have been officially "drafted" into the Cartel.

How INSANE is that?

3. Juana confessed to having sex with dead bodies
View attachment 273066

Oh I'd fucking hit it hard. That is REALLY what you call a hit and run though. No staying around after that shit.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Wonder how true her story is or if she's just trying to sensationalize it to avoid getting fucked with in prison?

In a Mexican prison.. and being in a cartel.. she probably did the stuff she said. Who knows if it actually turned her on or not.. but when you think about how insane things get there.. you know, like human faces of cartel rivals being sewn onto soccer balls to be kicked around, chainsaw decapitations, cutting dicks off, etc.., oh and their wonderful new thing...yeah, sometimes they won't even murder the person anymore. They'll just cut their arms and legs off with an ax or machete while the person is still alive, and then get them to a hospital before they die. You know, kinda like a living "I fucked with the wrong people" billboard for the rest of his days. I'm sure living conditions aren't great anywhere in the world for someone without arms or legs, but I have this little feeling in my gut that it's downright horrible in Mexico. You probably get zero help at all from the state or anyone for that matter.

So I guess if someone tosses you a decapitated head, and you are a female member of the cartel, maybe rubbing your cunt all over it and pretending that you really like it might get you a little respect or fear, lol. Who the fuck knows. It's goddamn Mexico.

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
But while speaking to the Mexican media, Jauna confessed that she started to get turned on by the sight of blood saying she would “feel excited by it, rubbing myself in it and bathing in it after killing a victim and I even drank it when it was still warm.”

According to reports, the former cartel member said she “had sex with the cadavers of those decapitated, using the severed heads as well as the rest of their bodies to pleasure herself.”

Fuck that is hot!

Back