Serious Newly released email reveals that the COVID-19 virus was developed as part of a DARPA grant overseen by Peter Daszak & Ralph Baric. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
You'd have to be pretty dopey not to believe different Governments around the world aren't working on biological agents that can be debilitating to humans without wiping out the whole population, whose going to work in the sweat shops if you kill everyone? China fucked up & let this one escape or was it a test.

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
Only surprise is people still believe only "conspiracy theorists" said anything or knew prior. It's a cull.
I guess recession is next? I can't remember.
yea all the conspiracy theorists like JRE or Alex Jones WERE right? How about Robert Kennedy? Was he a ā€œconspiracy theoristā€ too? and if u live in any first world country then ur living in recession right now fucking idiot. itā€™s really appalling that anyone has any respect for the current government here in the USA at all and if u do, ur nothing but retarded

H82Go8675309

š‰š«
yea all the conspiracy theorists like JRE or Alex Jones WERE right? How about Robert Kennedy? Was he a ā€œconspiracy theoristā€ too? and if u live in any first world country then ur living in recession right now fucking idiot. itā€™s really appalling that anyone has any respect for the current government here in the USA at all and if u do, ur nothing but retarded
I have no idea what Alex Jones said or who JRE even is or what they said and when but, no need to be a cunt.

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
I have no idea what Alex Jones said or who JRE even is or what they said and when but, no need to be a cunt.
i will be a cunt when ur labeling whistleblowers as conspiracy theorists u fucking fag bag. and if u donā€™t know who Joe Rogan or Alex Jones is look it up. Pick up a copy of ā€œThe Real Anthony Fauciā€ too while ur at it

H82Go8675309

š‰š«
i will be a cunt when ur labeling whistleblowers as conspiracy theorists u fucking fag bag. and if u donā€™t know who Joe Rogan or Alex Jones is look it up. Pick up a copy of ā€œThe Real Anthony Fauciā€ too while ur at it
I haven't labeled whistleblowers as conspiracy theorists & I do know who they are.

Back