NEWS!!! Brother and sister forced to oral sex buy group of sccumbags (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NARCINECRO

Lurker
You people are fucked up. Like it's one thing to look at gore but don't pretend they wanted this to happen. Incest is fucking stupid.

NARCINECRO

Lurker
Actually that's hypocritical of me considering I have my own fucked up self-produced problems along with everyone else here. There is muuuuch worse in this world than what y'all are suggesting here. So carry on, I apologize. Just don't screw kids that's all I ask at this point.

Violence took place in Belgrade (Serbia) at around 2 pm on Sunday.

A group of 6 guys intercepted brother Vladan (21) and sister Mila (21) and told them that they would not let them go until the sister sexually satisfied the brother. Her brother refused and after a short fight with the attackers, he was defeated and he and his sister were dragged to a tree where his brother was threatened with a knife, after which the sister had to agree to the demands of the attackers. According to her brother's statement, the girl had to be in her underpants and kneel at the attacker's request. It all lasted about 7-8 minutes after which the attackers left them in the park.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.View attachment 482955
Would love to have seen this

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death

A group of 6 guys intercepted brother Vladan (21) and sister Mila (21) and told them that they would not let them go until the sister sexually satisfied the brother. Her brother refused and after a short fight with the attackers, he was defeated and he and his sister were dragged to a tree where his brother was threatened with a knife, after which the sister had to agree to the demands of the attackers. According to her brother's statement, the girl had to be in her underpants and kneel at the attacker's request. It all lasted about 7-8 minutes after which the attackers left them in the park.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.View attachment 482955
weird request

illinois33

Rookie

shes pretty cute,if that was my sister she could suck my dick anytime

adam1521

Wesley sniper
They probs just told the police a story about sum attackers, because they were afraid someone would find out about the little dirty incest secret they share.

the brother probably set it up

Fact21

Machine
PFFt! What the hell is this?
What kind of police would even believe this story? If these two wanted this Blowjob gang to get caught, they would have said that they made them give blowjobs to the gang, not each other. Like they wouldn't be embarrassed, too embarrassed, and just store the experience in some awkward mind cubby.

This sounds like a cover story. These two were probably blowjobbing each other at the park, and come across by six Serbian fishermen with their rods and worms--probably Eagle or Vulture or whatever type of Scouts they use in Serbia. Then these two run to the police station to file the report to stay ahead of the rumour mill.

Look into both of their eyes and tell me that shit isn't the case. Look at her mouth. She looks like she could warp an entire troop of scouts minds' with that thing.
Are those called Jamborees?

Exactly, who lasts 7-8 minutes from a blowjob, especially from your sister😂

mrln

silent ghost
probably it happens. i have her brother instagram (she deleted socal media's). they are form same part of town (Belgrade) like me so that's the reason i know for this. i can give you his profile and you can ask him
so did the attackers further elaborate on this and confirm what they did?

Back