animals No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy πŸ”₯

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
EBE961E9-EF95-4951-A286-FBD949B49974.jpeg
688D40CF-5C9B-4A7F-8F59-12C53407AE31.jpeg

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
If I were one of the cops on scene, I would have take a couple more shots after she was finally down. Shots above the neck only.🧣

Bethy πŸ”₯

Super Moderator
Yes. The cops ultimately fucked up. Not only not making sure she was secured while in the house, but they should never have brought her there in the first place. I can't even believe they did that!
Yup.. they did it cuz she had dogs alone in her house and was going to jail for a long minute. They should have never left her alone

JayZee

Yup.. they did it cuz she had dogs alone in her house and was going to jail for a long minute. They should have never left her alone
I get that, but I'm shocked they agreed to do it regardless. That should have been one of her phone calls - to arrange someone else who wasn't wanted by the law to go and do. I can't imagine that would be standard police protocol.

Bethy πŸ”₯

Super Moderator
I get that, but I'm shocked they agreed to do it regardless. That should have been one of her phone calls - to arrange someone else who wasn't wanted by the law to go and do. I can't imagine that would be standard police protocol.
I agree.. there is no way they were allowed to do that. I was just explaining why they did.

JayZee

I agree.. there is no way they were allowed to do that. I was just explaining why they did.
Yep, I know! πŸ˜€
I'm also really shocked she only got 10 years for the attempted murder of a police officer, WHILE IN CUSTODY! I could be wrong - but that seems rather lenient. It's the death penalty in a lot of places for the murder of any sort of law enforcement. So I think this gal got a really lucky break. I hope she gets another 25-50 for the embezzlement, and while inside is eliminated completely.

Bethy πŸ”₯

Super Moderator
Yep, I know! πŸ˜€
I'm also really shocked she only got 10 years for the attempted murder of a police officer, WHILE IN CUSTODY! I could be wrong - but that seems rather lenient. It's the death penalty in a lot of places for the murder of any sort of law enforcement. So I think this gal got a really lucky break. I hope she gets another 25-50 for the embezzlement, and while inside is eliminated completely.
Shame you’ll get more time for stealing money than trying to kill a police officer πŸ™„

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Attempted to kill a cop (with an existing warrant for stealing 1.4 million mind you) - and she gets 10 years? Ummm, no. Bullet in the back of the head or between the eyes, please and thank you.
Even by Australian standards this sentence is very light on. We take attacks on police rather seriously here.

Mind you, I'd like to see her medical report on the injuries received from multiple gun shots. Hopefully sterile...

JayZee

Even by Australian standards this sentence is very light on. We take attacks on police rather seriously here.

Mind you, I'd like to see her medical report on the injuries received from multiple gun shots. Hopefully sterile...
Yes. It almost seems like the info provided by the video (not @Bethy πŸ”₯) may be incorrect. I've seen articles, news stories and video of perps only attempting physical injury or battery on cops, rack up 10 charges and get 2-3 times what she got. But I guess anything is possible.

Back