animals No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

dark skies

Well Known Member
Yep, I know! 😀
I'm also really shocked she only got 10 years for the attempted murder of a police officer, WHILE IN CUSTODY! I could be wrong - but that seems rather lenient. It's the death penalty in a lot of places for the murder of any sort of law enforcement. So I think this gal got a really lucky break. I hope she gets another 25-50 for the embezzlement, and while inside is eliminated completely.
Exactly...an eye for an e...oh, wait, no...it's an eye for a life.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Exactly...an eye for an e...oh, wait, no...it's an eye for a life.
Yes, in this case it would be that sort of trade, but it is worthy of such. Although most cops are pig fuckers, you can't just go trying to kill one of them - it disrupts our societal flow too much.

JayZee

Wrong, it is perfectly legal for a male officer to perform a pat down search on a female for safety.
Many male cops request a female officer to frisk a female perp if this possible/avaialble to avoid any nonsense and liabilities that have unfortunately become routine with this sort of procedure, but it is not illegal for a male officer to do it. That just isn't even realistically feasible.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Many male cops request a female officer to frisk a female perp if this possible/avaialble to avoid any nonsense and liabilities that have unfortunately become routine with this sort of procedure, but it is not illegal for a male officer to do it. That just isn't even realistically feasible.
I agree but this woman was wanted on a felony warrant and was clearly a threat, they weren't going to let her stand by without a pat down even long enough for a female officer to arrive.

JayZee

I agree but this woman was wanted on a felony warrant and was clearly a threat, they weren't going to let her stand by without a pat down even long enough for a female officer to arrive.
Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think the dude that said it was illegal may base his assumption from seeing videos where everything is put on hold to wait for a female officer to arrive to do it. It is not always possible, and probably not shown as much when the original arresting officer(s) who would happen to be male just do it themselves when having a female cop come isn't possible.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think the dude that said it was illegal may base his assumption from seeing videos where everything is put on hold to wait for a female officer to arrive to do it. It is not always possible, and probably not shown as much when the original arresting officer(s) who would happen to be male just do it themselves when having a female cop come isn't possible.
He might have also been thinking about once at a penal facility. That is law that it has to be same sex searchers once in-house. just not out in the field where it's not always practical....

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Attempted to kill a cop (with an existing warrant for stealing 1.4 million mind you) - and she gets 10 years? Ummm, no. Bullet in the back of the head or between the eyes, please and thank you.
Either that,Or beat Her to Death with an 50lb Elephant Boner! That'll Fix Da Bitch!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

IExist

I exist
They should have called the humane society or animal control as soon as they got there and made her wait in the car. That would have been the most logical solution to this whole mess.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
I’m telling ya, here’s how she did it, but with a gun:

594BC77E-AFCD-44A8-AD43-7CAFA564FE3C.jpeg

Back