North Korea defied world with nuclear test. Now it seeks aid for flood disaster. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
TOKYO — Floods that devastated North Korea last month are turning out to be worse than initially feared, with more than 100,000 people left homeless, according to aid workers who visited the area last week.

That puts Pyongyang in the inconvenient position of having to turn to the international community for help — at the same time North Korea is facing global condemnation after its nuclear test last week.

“The effects of this flooding will be even more dramatic and devastating than initially thought,” said Chris Staines, the head of the Pyongyang office of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. “The people there are in a very desperate situation.”

North Korea defied world with nuclear test. Now it seeks aid for flood disaster.

I'm really shocked reading this, I was under the impression Kim-2 could control the weather just as easily as his father did. Kim-1 could shoot 38 under par (11 holes in one), cure AIDS, channel the ghost of karl marx at seances or even grow corn just by holding it. I'm removing Kim-2 from my list of living asian gods as we speak

06356a96f6eb882d81ff805dad423f24.jpg

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
TOKYO — Floods that devastated North Korea last month are turning out to be worse than initially feared, with more than 100,000 people left homeless, according to aid workers who visited the area last week.

That puts Pyongyang in the inconvenient position of having to turn to the international community for help — at the same time North Korea is facing global condemnation after its nuclear test last week.

“The effects of this flooding will be even more dramatic and devastating than initially thought,” said Chris Staines, the head of the Pyongyang office of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. “The people there are in a very desperate situation.”

North Korea defied world with nuclear test. Now it seeks aid for flood disaster.

I'm really shocked reading this, I was under the impression Kim-2 could control the weather just as easily as his father did. Kim-1 could shoot 38 under par (11 holes in one), cure AIDS, channel the ghost of karl marx at seances or even grow corn just by holding it. I'm removing Kim-2 from my list of living asian gods as we speak

I know it's harsh but....let 'em rot. Maybe they'll see what a retard their "glorious leader" really is.

Tooly

Tier One

Also land a man on the sun, don't forget that!

Back