WE'RE GETTING NUKED BY NORTH KOREA, HALP!! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Yeah, china aint a fan. I bet if nk launched a missile through chinas air space, it would become the Korean strait.

As far as the nk military goes, once they leave nk and see how good the rest of us eat/live/party, they'd get some Levi's, Budweiser, and Colombian gold and join us!

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
oh, those sad North Koreans,
barely have enough food to feed themselves.
Generations of retards leading the country.
anyway , the west is so not interested, they are gearing up for war with Iran.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I'm not sure about North Korea.
To be honest we dont have a plan for nk. never did,, i am guessing they just assume he is the same as his father all yap no substance like a 6 year old crying about getting his balloon ..... best guess is that while they warned the diplomats they told the tourists and directors to keep em coming in they will not get harmed meaning---- there is no war just a ploy as the norm......

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Yes, their military equipment is old, but they have more than 1,000,000 soldiers that are real soldiers, that will die without thinking twice for their leader. Very hard people.

Soldiers that are poorly trained, half starved,and many want to defect. Seen this first hand on the DMZ. Thank Gawd I didnt have to spend any real time there.

And really, the artillery threat would just be a major disruption to South Korea's economy.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Kim thin dong kinda scares me. I bet he really thinks nk could take out the us, unlike his father, slim dong peel, who was alive when his father, kill bill pong, was at war with the u.s.

whatzup911

536947_10152717475940254_1810881639_n.jpg

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Kim thin dong kinda scares me. I bet he really thinks nk could take out the us, unlike his father, slim dong peel, who was alive when his father, kill bill pong, was at war with the u.s.
nah dont let em its fine all he is trying to do is save face with his military this is why the warning to the diplomats and none to the tourists he told the tourist comp.'s to keep em coming there safe . he is however going to do 2 tests while were there as a show of force to his military one were guessing on the dates will be on the 15th the second on the 20th both dates of importance to the country

if your wondering how they would attack here ya go
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t1...04/05/ac-foreman-spider-marks-north-korea.cnn

Last edited:

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I don't really think he is running the show. If he didn't go along with the line the top generals and military people are advising, he'd probably be replaced by the military itself. North Korea spends almost their entire budget on their military I think, and if Kim Jong Un was to start cutting military spending for other things, the top military leaders would be much worse off.

I really don't know what the leadership in that country is thinking though. It really doesn't make much sense at all to me. From any point of view.

181088_431131663643599_1521935977_n.jpg
:lulz:

Tooly

Tier One
He's a figurehead! A moonshine farragos, a pre-pentimentoized, infra-extinct fleeting mockery! A vacuity!

Back