Nuffin But Love (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Illusive_0ne

This user was banned
Coal burner
tenor.gif

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
Normally I'd feel somewhat bad but odds are she took something willingly like a dumbass thinking she'd somehow be safe around a bunch of nigs for some reason
I was at work and got a call from my wife telling me my 16 year old daughter had snuck out of the house to try cocaine! My daughter left her phone at the house and my wife knew the social media accounts and passwords associated with them and also contacted her friends who helped track them down! I immediately left work and headed towards the house and hid behind a tree in my truck with the lights turned out and watched Austin drop my daughter off down the road and drove right past our driveway to turn around but I blocked him in and jumped out with a baseball bat! It was a grass lot and he had a nice ass Camaro and I hit it a couple times trying to get the point across he was never to speak to her again! He kept spinning out trying to flee, almost hit my truck so I pulled out my pistol and said if you hit my truck I'm going to kill you! My daughter was running down the road saying daddy no daddy what are you doing and I said get in my fucking truck and keep your mouth shut! I was pissed but she probably saved my life as well as there's! He was arrested two days later on something unrelated but my brother was in jail and has been many times so I put some money on his books and they had to move Austin to PC because he almost got beat to death for some Ramen noodles lol

Last edited:

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
If I got chance, I would drug him in the same way. Then chain him to a pole somewhere quiet with a selection of weapons, tools and extra large dildos surrounding him. I’d then let him wake up and watch me post this video of him on a domestic abuse victims forum with his location. Then, I’d sit in the comfy lazy boy chair I’d already set up nearby and eat some popcorn while he got his ‘lesson’.
I think we all know what I’d do to him.

Dominio

Rookie
Those filthy animals deserve to get the treatmant from the mexican cartels. Would love to see that happen to them, hear them scream and shit themselves, and then broadcast it for all the other animals to watch.
As far as the girl is concerned, it is very sad. But she should know better than to hang out with those filthy primates.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
"He don't meeen to hurt meh. He luuuh me, namsayin'?"

9 months later she'll shit out a kinky haired, light brown thing for her mother to raise while she goes out and makes more. See this all the time.

Back