bizarre ~Officer Shot 77Yr Old Man Outside Church~ (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kelc

Rookie
Thought he shot him in the head. Read to see he was shot in the leg. First time I saw an American cop disable someone with a leg shot

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Vista, California ā€” On Sunday, May 7, 2023, at approximately 12:30 p.m., patrol deputies from the San Diego Sheriffā€™s Department were dispatched to the church located at 1418 Calle Jules, Vista. A male was reportedly at the location holding a handgun to his head. Upon the deputiesā€™ arrival, they learned other members of the church were still inside the building with the male. As they attempted to gather additional information, they observed the male exiting the church with a firearm in his right hand. They immediately began giving the male commands to drop the firearm, but the male ignored their commands and walked into the parking lot and toward the deputies. The deputies backed up and continued to give the male verbal commands, but unfortunately the male ignored their commands and continued advancing into the parking lot.

One deputy fired a single shot from his department-issued rifle, striking the male in the legs, and causing the male to drop the handgun. Paramedics were requested and the deputies immediately rendered first aid to the male, applying a tourniquet to each of his legs. The male was transported to a local hospital and has remained there for treatment of his injuries which are considered non-life threatening. The deputy involved in the shooting has been identified as Justin Williams. He has been employed by San Diego Sheriffā€™s Department for approximately three years. He is currently assigned as a patrol deputy from the Vista Substation. No deputies were injured during this incident. The suspect in this case has been identified. He is described as a 77-year-old Asian male. The identity of the suspect is not being released at this time. This incident is under review with the District Attorneyā€™s office to determine if any charges will be filed against the suspect in this case.

View attachment 681408
I go to the range pretty frequently and with my side arms at 25 yards my grouping is constantly in a 2 inch circle range.
With a long rifle and scope at 100 yards grouping circle is around a 25 cent piece.
You telling me this fucking cop aiming at a slow moving target couldn't shoot the gun out of his 2 finger grip?? šŸ˜

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I go to the range pretty frequently and with my side arms at 25 yards my grouping is constantly in a 2 inch circle range.
With a long rifle and scope at 100 yards grouping circle is around a 25 cent piece.
You telling me this fucking cop aiming at a slow moving target couldn't shoot the gun out of his 2 finger grip?? šŸ˜
Even if he did that the faggots in this thread would cry about his fingers getting blown off

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

Just to add a quote from the movie Jack Reacher as it is truly accurate not just for the service but for cops as well.
Jack Reacher:
There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next you have those who just need a job. Then there's the kind who want the legal means of killing other people.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Crying like a Chink bitch. They shouldā€™ve blown his fucking head off. Thatā€™s obviously what the screaming Chink bitch wanted.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
You act like cops train...... they barely qualify with their weapons..... most cops these days aren't firearms hobbyists... they are power trippers.... and that's not to demean the police....I respect police if they're doing they're jobs and not harassing the citizenry...

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Vista, California ā€” On Sunday, May 7, 2023, at approximately 12:30 p.m., patrol deputies from the San Diego Sheriffā€™s Department were dispatched to the church located at 1418 Calle Jules, Vista. A male was reportedly at the location holding a handgun to his head. Upon the deputiesā€™ arrival, they learned other members of the church were still inside the building with the male. As they attempted to gather additional information, they observed the male exiting the church with a firearm in his right hand. They immediately began giving the male commands to drop the firearm, but the male ignored their commands and walked into the parking lot and toward the deputies. The deputies backed up and continued to give the male verbal commands, but unfortunately the male ignored their commands and continued advancing into the parking lot.

One deputy fired a single shot from his department-issued rifle, striking the male in the legs, and causing the male to drop the handgun. Paramedics were requested and the deputies immediately rendered first aid to the male, applying a tourniquet to each of his legs. The male was transported to a local hospital and has remained there for treatment of his injuries which are considered non-life threatening. The deputy involved in the shooting has been identified as Justin Williams. He has been employed by San Diego Sheriffā€™s Department for approximately three years. He is currently assigned as a patrol deputy from the Vista Substation. No deputies were injured during this incident. The suspect in this case has been identified. He is described as a 77-year-old Asian male. The identity of the suspect is not being released at this time. This incident is under review with the District Attorneyā€™s office to determine if any charges will be filed against the suspect in this case.

View attachment 681408
You're a fucking morong if you think this shooting by the officer was justified. And you're also a fucking moron for describing the situation the way you did. He's holding the gun in a white flag type of manner there was nothing threatening or scary about this old man what was threatening and scary were the idiots in the video escalating the situation by shouting and intensifying the situation but I mean it is a church so kind of makes sense bunch of fucking assholes.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Does America not have Tazers then? Cos all i ever see are people getting shot when a Tazer COULD do the trick most of the time. šŸ¤”

Cattoo

Rookie
Kneecapped gramps. Also noticed that gramps is wearing a nice pair of cowboy boots. To my untrained eye they appear to be the George Straight signature series boot.

GhostDragon

Rookie

View attachment 681408
Pops was going ah ah ah .. Then " why not in the head " WTF !? I guess he wanted to cum .šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

wiggins

Forum Veteran
If he had been black, the cops would have pumped their magazines into himšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh FFS.

In Aus, for example, if some vicious old 95 year old bitch advances on our finest with her walker and a knife we'll taser her to death no matter how white she is. And to universal applause I may add.

Tell me, when you look into a mirror do you only see yourself when you smile? Just curious...

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
šŸ˜‚ @ the wailing cunts in the background..."no, no, noooo!".

Yes, yes, YES. The asshole deserved a bullet to the head about 20 "drop the guns" ago.

Fucking cowards.
There is no way the old guy could have fired the gun he had no grip except for two figures.
That cop is a fucking gay assed faggot pussy
Exactly, the cops would have sufficient time to respond if he tried to use the gun. The way they were crying and pleading with trembling voices was quite pathetic and unbecoming of law enforcement. As cops you should have a grip on your emotions in these situations. But it was frustrating how the old fuck wouldnā€™t drop it. Does he not understand English? It says heā€™s an Asian American and the old ones rarely know even basic English.

deezNuttzzz

Rookie

View attachment 681408
First time I see a cop go for a non leathal shot his shot placement was perfectly intended not to kill the old fuck

Back