bizarre Oh Gawd.. Just Smack Her (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I grew up in a small town in south Louisiana, with swamps full of alligators and a lot of black folks. I've been to a few black funerals back in high school and, yeah, I'd say that's what the funerals were like. They even had a special room in the back where they take the ladies when they're finished freaking out and faint.
Did anyone ever accidentally topple the coffin over? I figure that has to have happened more than once

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
They're all fuckin retards. This shit is rampant in the churches and they just think it's normal... it's not!
monkey.gif

I knew a guy who acted like that in a Pentecostal church, called them Holy Rollers and they claimed the holy ghost was within them. I also see plenty of people acting like that in the city, not much of a difference between a crackhead jigaboo and a Holy Roller.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I grew up in a small town in south Louisiana, with swamps full of alligators and a lot of black folks. I've been to a few black funerals back in high school and, yeah, I'd say that's what the funerals were like. They even had a special room in the back where they take the ladies when they're finished freaking out and faint.
I spent 3 months in south west Louisianna once. very flat and very hot and humid as it was May to July. Loved the june bugs!

The old people out in the bayous spoke Cajun French as a primary language. Nothing like Australia I can tell you!

I remember the snapping turtles sitting on the logs in the swamps and the Spanish moss hanging in sheets everywhere. I brought a bit of moss back to see if it would take but it never did.

Loved the craw fish though. We have yabbies here which are similar.

1659912386266.png

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
I spent 3 months in south west Louisianna once. very flat and very hot and humid as it was May to July. Loved the june bugs!

The old people out in the bayous spoke Cajun French as a primary language. Nothing like Australia I can tell you!

I remember the snapping turtles sitting on the logs in the swamps and the Spanish moss hanging in sheets everywhere. I brought a bit of moss back to see if it would take but it never did.

Loved the craw fish though. We have yabbies here which are similar.

View attachment 605541
It's very hot & humid, and the wind never blows. There's more poisonous plant and insect species than I can count, the 100lb snapping turtles, alligators and even 200lb - 300lb catfish that will drown you. I do love boiled crawfish, and yes, cajun french, or "coonass" is definitely unique. Here's a link to an LSU cajun french glossary . Very interesting!

Did anyone ever accidentally topple the coffin over? I figure that has to have happened more than once
Although I never saw it, I know that it does happen. They actually made us white folks sit in a separate section than everyone else because of the theatrics that were going to take place! It's THAT insane sometimes. And then it happens all over again at the graveside service, followed by 12 hours of non-stop drinking and story telling.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
So brave....so beautiful....the down under Caitlyn :rofl:
View attachment 605564
As I'm sure you Canadian's are, we too are all proud, happy and reaffirming of this obviously real woman.

Thank God that Canada and Australia no longer marching side by side as fellow members of the commonwealth and doing all that awful toxic masculinity stuff.

if our ANZAC's could talk they would be saying they all wished they could become beautiful women too...

Back