Police Old pedo gets mowed down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
What's with the puff of smoke at the end? did he catch fire?

Someday pedosexuality will be recognized as a natural human trait, just like homosexuality. Homosexuals were persecuted and killed years ago and now they are part of society.
Isn't it already a natural trait? I can't think of anyone who would "Choose" it voluntarily.

methedup77

Well Known Member
Someday pedosexuality will be recognized as a natural human trait, just like homosexuality. Homosexuals were persecuted and killed years ago and now they are part of society.
That’s EXACTLY what will happen. Those that can’t see the forest for the trees say “oh no way!”

Newsflash: if pedophilia was a serious crime? They’d have jailed em all and thrown away the key. Instead? They're free to come live in your neighborhood as long as they let you know? They moved in.

Magster

Well Known Member
What's with the puff of smoke at the end? did he catch fire?

Isn't it already a natural trait? I can't think of anyone who would "Choose" it voluntarily.
I believe now it is considered to be some kind of mental disease but it will change soon

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I believe now it is considered to be some kind of mental disease but it will change soon
It's weird how just a few decades ago people were getting married at 14 and 15 and nobody gave a shit. My great grandma got married at 15, that's jail time now for hubby!

Magster

Well Known Member
It's weird how just a few decades ago people were getting married at 14 and 15 and nobody gave a shit. My great grandma got married at 15, that's jail time now for hubby!
That is Ephebophilia. Pedophilia is when a person is attracted to prepubescent kids, a good example would be Prophet Mohamad, he married a 9 year old girl.

Back