'Olive' from On the Buses dies in a house fire (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
On The Buses and EastEnders actress Anna Karen has died in a house fire in east London - after neighbours heard screams of 'help me, help me' coming from inside the wheelchair-bound star's home.

Sumi Popat, 62 said: 'It was around 10.30pm and we could hear loud screams of 'help me, help me.S

Kirti Munnasinghe, 42 said that he was returning from work at around 10.30pm and heard the screams just as he was entering his front door.

Neighbour Sunny Soodh said: 'It was awful to hear those screams. We all knew Anna, she was a lovely lady but very isolated in recent times.

Sivalai Pavananthakumar, 33, said: 'thats one less white bitch'

What the fuck England do any English people live there anymore or just 2/3rds of Pakistan? Disgusting brown fucks watched her burn to death.
Sunny Soodh appears to be the only one without an age...

On The Buses and EastEnders actress Anna Karen has died in a house fire in east London - after neighbours heard screams of 'help me, help me' coming from inside the wheelchair-bound star's home.

Sumi Popat, 62 said: 'It was around 10.30pm and we could hear loud screams of 'help me, help me.

Kirti Munnasinghe, 42 said that he was returning from work at around 10.30pm and heard the screams just as he was entering his front door.

Neighbour Sunny Soodh said: 'It was awful to hear those screams. We all knew Anna, she was a lovely lady but very isolated in recent times.

What the fuck England do any English people live there anymore or just 2/3rds of Pakistan? Disgusting brown fucks watched her burn to death.
Or for those of you with children of a certain age your know her from the kids Tv show come outside

The older generation will know her from last of the summer wine

franki93

Rookie

Sumi Popat, 62 said: 'It was around 10.30pm and we could hear loud screams of 'help me, help me.

Where have all the John Smiths gone??? šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Back