'Olive' from On the Buses dies in a house fire (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
On The Buses and EastEnders actress Anna Karen has died in a house fire in east London - after neighbours heard screams of 'help me, help me' coming from inside the wheelchair-bound star's home.

Sumi Popat, 62 said: 'It was around 10.30pm and we could hear loud screams of 'help me, help me.

Kirti Munnasinghe, 42 said that he was returning from work at around 10.30pm and heard the screams just as he was entering his front door.

Neighbour Sunny Soodh said: 'It was awful to hear those screams. We all knew Anna, she was a lovely lady but very isolated in recent times.

Sivalai Pavananthakumar, 33, said: 'thats one less white bitch'

What the fuck England do any English people live there anymore or just 2/3rds of Pakistan? Disgusting brown fucks watched her burn to death.

Sky

Forum Veteran
If you think multi cultural communities work, just look at new york city and specifically their subways, if anything needs a nuke, it's a shit-skinned sewer.
Anything polluted by ghouls turns into the exact same cesspool they were spawned in and imported from, think of orcs (lotr)

tl;dr fuck fat nigger skinned ghouls

hcoop111

Such is life
As rabid said people suck I couldn’t even agree more hanging around others has taught me just how little people really have to offer one another and how pointless it is to even interact with them ….also sluts b everywhere ruining peoples lives …most cheat…leave a marriage…flirt with other people who are not a partner ….are sly …blah blah blah ….that’s a majority there…humans can’t even respect one another ….greatest race ever …there was this famous dude recently he said he was going to end it and was legit contemplating it ….out of 50 men (so called friends)…..6 hung around to see what was up and I bet even less would of taken it a step further and truly helped out ….. that is really what people are like ..

Soppy_Cow

I'm one soppy cow!
Aww, that's sad. But none of us really know what happened until the Met have completed their investigation. But we know how corrupt the Met are...

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
1645661905184.png

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠☠☠
Another terribly flawed social agenda by America.
Mass global integration.
Worse, it continues to defy the truth that it failed.
God created different cultures with different ways and borders in different countries.
Only to have the "all knowing" U.S. say God did not know what He was doing.

Any wonder this Nation is so despised ?
Today we have Putin bitch slapping the U.S. .
The Taliban did the same .

Because "Americans" will not fight. To take back there country .
Thus, guilty .

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
On The Buses and EastEnders actress Anna Karen has died in a house fire in east London - after neighbours heard screams of 'help me, help me' coming from inside the wheelchair-bound star's home.

Sumi Popat, 62 said: 'It was around 10.30pm and we could hear loud screams of 'help me, help me.

Kirti Munnasinghe, 42 said that he was returning from work at around 10.30pm and heard the screams just as he was entering his front door.

Neighbour Sunny Soodh said: 'It was awful to hear those screams. We all knew Anna, she was a lovely lady but very isolated in recent times.

What the fuck England do any English people live there anymore or just 2/3rds of Pakistan? Disgusting brown fucks watched her burn to death.
They hear her screaming for help, and they do fuck all about it. Nice fucken people👎👎
"It was awful to hear those screams." It's more awful to hear that people could listen to that, and not do a fucken thing to try to help.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
O

Of course those Fkn Greasebacks didn't do Shit to Help Her! They probably would've Eaten Her,Hadn't Emergency Services come around! Fkn Grease Jockeys!!!
SP

Back