Ordering subway, hood version (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
So she calls them a "Nothin ass nigger" as a derogatory term? but she's a fucking nigger herself LOL - another example of how young children are trained to behave as they get older thinking this behavior is somehow normal.
I would have had a "special" container of saliva soaked lettuce for cunts just like this that I would prepare in advance.

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
Niggers crack me up!

Ha Ha.gif

So she calls them a "Nothin ass Basketball American" as a derogatory term? but she's a fucking Basketball American herself LOL - another example of how young children are trained to behave as they get older thinking this behavior is somehow normal.
I would have had a "special" container of saliva soaked lettuce for cunts just like this that I would prepare in advance.
And she really went in on him for working at Subway and making an honest living. They don’t respect each other but except others to respect them because they walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Trash behavior and mentality that holds them all back.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
And she really went in on him for working at Subway and making an honest living. They don’t respect each other but except others to respect them because they walk around with a chip on their shoulder. Trash behavior and mentality that holds them all back.
Yeah they can't even stick together, stupid arseholes. Self destructive and good for nothing on the planet.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
She's gonna have a rude awakening when she realizes she's gonna have to fight the whole crew or a couple cops for waiting up on them 'till close. On all that subway food no less *ugh* prolly throw it all up after getting pepper sprayed and coughing too hard.

macread

Well Known Member
People like that are one reason I could never work serving the public as I would finish up being sacked. My nephew who lives in Canada had a mate that worked in a bar, nice guy, great humour and personality but would not take shit. One night an entitled bitch came in and asks for a glass of water he gives her one and she hits back with. Excuse me there is no ice what kind of barman are you he gives her ice and she walks away without a thank you or anything, she came back later a glass of water and I hope you have learned how to put ice in so he gives her water with ice and once again she walks away without a thank you. This fucker is not a paying customer although others in her company were drinking she was not and the water is for nothing. When she came back the third time he said water with ice? she said of course. He filled a glass with water and said here is your fucking water and threw it right round her then picked up the ice bucket and said here is your fucking ice you fucking stuck up cunt and threw that around her too. He was sacked that night but did get his job back a month later.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
People like that are one reason I could never work serving the public as I would finish up being sacked. My nephew who lives in Canada had a mate that worked in a bar, nice guy, great humour and personality but would not take shit. One night an entitled bitch came in and asks for a glass of water he gives her one and she hits back with. Excuse me there is no ice what kind of barman are you he gives her ice and she walks away without a thank you or anything, she came back later a glass of water and I hope you have learned how to put ice in so he gives her water with ice and once again she walks away without a thank you. This fucker is not a paying customer although others in her company were drinking she was not and the water is for nothing. When she came back the third time he said water with ice? she said of course. He filled a glass with water and said here is your fucking water and threw it right round her then picked up the ice bucket and said here is your fucking ice you fucking stuck up cunt and threw that around her too. He was sacked that night but did get his job back a month later.
He must have been their "clutch player" in there to still come back afterwards. That's something I always wished I could do, working in restaurants back as a teen.

Back