Ozzy announces retirement (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt

Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touring and cancels all remaining shows​

"Never would I have imagined that my touring days would have ended this way"

Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touring and cancels all remaining shows

I am so proud and honoured to have seen this amazing man several times. Keep on rocking your royal highness

1675256256974.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
He looked fucked 30 years ago, he's done well to keep going as long as this. Bit gutted I never got the chance to see Black Sabbath live

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
It's amazing he's even still alive, pioneer of metal along with Tony geezer and ward. Thankfully got to see Ozzy a couple times, more than well deserved retirement.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
When Ozzy eventually dies, I'm going to need someone to hold me.
Ill do it cos ill be needing it too. I dont really get that attached to celebs/rock stars etc,and its often a great shock when they do die.. But fuck me when Lemmy died I was so upset, like id lost a family member I cried. Ill be the same when Ozzy dies, Gods ( Just make sure you shower)

• Agree
Reactions: Mud

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
When Ozzy eventually dies, I'm going to need someone to hold me.
Noooooooooo 🙁🙁🙁.

I’ll do it cos I’ll be needing it too. I dont really get that attached to celebs/rock stars etc,and its often a great shock when they do die.. But fuck me when Lemmy died I was so upset, like id lost a family member I cried. Ill be the same when Ozzy dies, Gods ( Just make sure you shower)
No he’s not going to die i will not let it happen 🤬.

Back