Ozzy announces retirement (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
So glad I saw him. It was an amazing show and also the first concert my fiance and I went to, so he is the namesake of our son Ozzy who is now 13 months :) concerts are huge to us since we own and run a music venue

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
He loves animals now he’s not like that now.

Under the influence, Osbourne shot and killed 17 of his and his wife Sharon’s cats. He then hid under the piano in a white suit with a bloody knife and a gun in his hands.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
So glad I saw him. It was an amazing show and also the first concert my fiance and I went to, so he is the namesake of our son Ozzy who is now 13 months :) concerts are huge to us since we own and run a music venue
Mind if I ask what venue you are speaking of?

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
His mansion in the UK had a medical wing built. 😟

Between the cocaine(and maybe the line of ants he snorted in the 1980s) giving him Parkinson’s, the ATV accident, the multiple spinal surgeries, I knew touring was a pipe dream.
if he can still sing, performing is not out of the question but he needs WAY more time to heal from his surgery.
Touring, probably not…🙁

He had his 3rd spinal surgery in February, 2022 and it was a really serious surgery.

The press said he and Sharon moved back to the UK because of the high taxes in Cali but I don’t buy it. I think he needed the medical set up they built for him.
love Ozzy, love Sharon and the kids(don’t forget Amy). 🤘

Private Joker

Well Known Member

Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touring and cancels all remaining shows​

"Never would I have imagined that my touring days would have ended this way"

Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touring and cancels all remaining shows

I am so proud and honoured to have seen this amazing man several times. Keep on rocking your royal highnes.

Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touring and cancels all remaining shows​

I am so proud and honoured to have seen this amazing man several times. Keep on rocking your royal highness

View attachment 654675
I saw BLACK SABBATH when they first all got back together in

I am so proud and honoured to have seen this amazing man several times. Keep on rocking your royal highness

View attachment 654675
I saw BLACK SABBATH when all the original members got back together. They played the song Black Sabbath when the sun was going down at the gorge at George Wa. The sky was lit up dark red n orange n purple. It was a religious experience for me and I will NEVER forget it. To tell the truth I never thought he would last as long as he has but I'm so glad he did. In my opinion I think it's the only thing keeping him alive. So I say goodbye to the king of HEAVY METAL. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE. STAY ACTIVE OZZY🤘🤘🤘

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I saw BLACK SABBATH when they first all got back together in

I saw BLACK SABBATH when all the original members got back together. They played the song Black Sabbath when the sun was going down at the gorge at George Wa. The sky was lit up dark red n orange n purple. It was a religious experience for me and I will NEVER forget it. To tell the truth I never thought he would last as long as he has but I'm so glad he did. In my opinion I think it's the only thing keeping him alive. So I say goodbye to the king of HEAVY METAL. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE. STAY ACTIVE OZZY🤘🤘🤘
I caught them twice on that tour at Boston's Fleet Center and at Ozzfest '99 in Great Woods, MA.

At Great Woods we were up on the lawn section looking straight on towards center stage. While we were waiting for them to come on I spied a couple of dudes next to us dropping acid. I asked if they had any for sale. They said "Sorry man, we just ate it all. But, hey. you can have this bud." I offered them some money and they refused. I got one of my buddies to roll it up and then we smoked it up. It was some killer weed.

About ten minutes later when it was really kicking in, they hit the stage. They opened up with "Children of the Grave" in the last minutes of the sunset and the sky was orange and black with silhouetted clouds. It was fucking awesome.

• Love
Reactions: DrY
Back