Ozzy announces retirement (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Not possible. He is in England waiting mister Death
He can't die Graz hes immortal, even if he does 'die' he will just be pretending
There's rumour the people will come to him for a few nights only Ozzfest in Birmingham, he says hes just too ill to travel but that he can perform and his voice is still good

He’s probably not had his morning steak yet. What he meant to say was ozzy is old and retarded so now all he can do is wait to die.
Well, he quoted my post saying I said I saw early Ozzfests...then he said "not possible." Whatever, I get it that reading comprehension is hard for many.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Black Sabbath was great, but just him as Ozzy, not so great. His brain was so fried you can't even understand a damn word he says.
I'd have to argue that. Blizzard of oz,diary of a madman and bark at the moon are great albums.

Not possible. He is in England waiting mister Death
You don't know how to read.

Not one listenable song in his portfolio.
You just have shitty taste, and that's okay.

I'd have to argue that. Blizzard of oz,diary of a madman and bark at the moon are great albums.
Gotta add The Ultimate Sin, No Rest for the Wicked and No More Tears. Tribute was amazing too and a nice thank you to Randy Rhoads. Fuck I remember buying Live and Loud on CD and LP as a youngster and I believe that was the first time he said he was retiring. No more tours I think he called that run.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
He can't die Graz hes immortal, even if he does 'die' he will just be pretending
There's rumour the people will come to him for a few nights only Ozzfest in Birmingham, he says hes just too ill to travel but that he can perform and his voice is still good
None band is immortal. The Beatles, Nobody listen nowadays

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Gotta add The Ultimate Sin, No Rest for the Wicked and No More Tears. Tribute was amazing too and a nice thank you to Randy Rhoads. Fuck I remember buying Live and Loud on CD and LP as a youngster and I believe that was the first time he said he was retiring. No more tours I think he called that run.
Yeah I agree, also great albums but I was just pointing out that he has made great albums post black Sabbath. No more tears is great. He worked with stellar musicians during his solo years, Jake Lee and Randy Rhodes, I forget the drummer he used a lot but he was a heavy hitter.

None band is immortal. The Beatles, Nobody listen nowadays
I'm not even a Beatles fan and that's a pretty hot take. There's so many people that still listen to the Beatles regularly.

Yeah I agree, also great albums but I was just pointing out that he has made great albums post black Sabbath. No more tears is great. He worked with stellar musicians during his solo years, Jake Lee and Randy Rhodes, I forget the drummer he used a lot but he was a heavy hitter.

I'm not even a Beatles fan and that's a pretty hot take. There's so many people that still listen to the Beatles regularly.
I'm no Beatles fan either but I love their song Julia.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I'm no Beatles fan either but I love their song Julia.
Yeah they got a couple listenable tracks but just not my cup of tea ya know? But even with that, I know they're a beloved band that "no one listens to them" is pretty asinine to say.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
and gotta add children of the grave

Yeah they got a couple listenable tracks but just not my cup of tea ya know? But even with that, I know they're a beloved band that "no one listens to them" is pretty asinine to say.
Ozzy has already said he wants the Beatles song ' In my Life' at his funeral its a wonderful song

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Music is subjective 🤷🏻‍♂️ no sense in arguing over it
Black Sabbath will always be my choice, sure DOAM, Bark at the moon, and Blizzard of ozz, were great, but anything after the 90's with them, pretty much sucked. I rather think of him in more of the acid rock stoner range.

Just off the top of my head, Changes- i absolutely love. Iron man, paranoid, childrenm of the grave, sweet leaf, war pigs, hole in the sky, the wizard

Last edited:
Back