Ozzy announces retirement (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Black Sabbath will always be my choice, sure DOAM, Bark at the moon, and Blizzard of ozz, were great, but anything after the 90's with them, pretty much sucked. I rather think of him in more of the acid rock stoner range.
When I think of ozzy all I picture is one of two thing either A ozzy sitting at a table talking to walls eating blood pudding, yelling for Sharon. Or B a bunch of toothless rednecks in the woods drinkin beer with rebel flag shirts and hats 🤷🏻‍♂️

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Black Sabbath will always be my choice, sure DOAM, Bark at the moon, and Blizzard of ozz, were great, but anything after the 90's with them, pretty much sucked. I rather think of him in more of the acid rock stoner range.

Just off the top of my head, Changes- i absolutely love. Iron man, paranoid, childrenm of the grave, sweet leaf, war pigs, hole in the sky, the wizard
I love all of Ozzy stuff.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
Hes a God, next to Lemmy ofc so much love for them 2

Without him and the rest of Sabbath we wouldn't have metal. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath is the first metal song and that shit is still heavy till this day. Love smoking a bong blasting that song.

Back