Personal Concentration Camp photos from Gusen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

My friend served in the 26th Division (Yankee Division) in WWII. He liberated Gusen which was a subcamp of Mauthausen in Austria and photographed the camp. He later helped print a booklet for the Austrians and Germans in 1945 called KZ. Bildbericht aus fünf Konzentrationslagern (Photo Report of Five Concentration Camps).

His photographs from the camp depict the bodies of prisoners and some of the SS men which his unit killed. When they entered the camp the stench was horrible and they never once fired a shot at the SS, instead they beat them to death with their rifle butts. In a couple photos you'll see the SS men in uniform with their skulls busted open. Some of the SS were used to dig graves for all the bodies. When the Allies began to close in on the camps the SS began having mass executions of the prisoners. They loaded up wagons with bodies and transported them into train cars to move the corpses to another location, their goal was to avoid being caught with the hundreds of bodies. After the camp liberation, my friend and his unit located one of the trains carrying Concentration Camp corpses.

I have a lot more photos from Mauthausen itself which I will post later, including the SS digging graves for the Jewish corpses, the ovens with skeletal remains, and train cars filled with bodies.

20210322_105201_Burst01.jpg
20210322_105146.jpg
20210322_105131.jpg
20210322_105120.jpg
20210322_105053_Burst05.jpg
20210322_105038.jpg
20210322_105024_Burst01.jpg
20210322_105013.jpg
20210322_105000.jpg
20210322_104942_Burst01.jpg
20210322_104927.jpg
20210322_104914.jpg

pangs

Forum Veteran
Guess they could have donated the clothes of the victims to the poor or less fortunate

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
It is ridiculous that both skinny patients were brought out of hospitals and the dead were exhumed from the ground and shown in the international media.
And the crematorium is a completely average thing with nothing unusual in it
If someone dies, they will obviously not arrange a coffin funeral for him, especially the Nazis will not, but will be cremated, there is no cruelty or inhumanity in this.
Crematoria are still used today in normal funerals
This is the Holohoax that has been exaggerated in a hysterical way and no one has been interested for a long time, only Jews are raping everybody with this theme every fuckin year

Crimnt

Dude from Chicago - Former MOD TheYNC.com
This user was banned
It is ridiculous that both skinny patients were brought out of hospitals and the dead were exhumed from the ground and shown in the international media.
And the crematorium is a completely average thing with nothing unusual in it
If someone dies, they will obviously not arrange a coffin funeral for him, especially the Nazis will not, but will be cremated, there is no cruelty or inhumanity in this.
Crematoria are still used today in normal funerals
This is the Holohoax that has been exaggerated in a hysterical way and no one has been interested for a long time, only Jews are raping everybody with this theme every fuckin year
So when you were in World War 2, what officials helped you conceive this hoax? Or did you just hear it from a company commander? I mean of course the Nazi's wouldn't want to keep records of such a crime. I mean I guess the Polish people weren't forced to welcome the Nazi's in to their areas. Oh and I remember when Hitler gave Jesse Owens an Olympic medal after winning the track run. See even though Hitler couldn't keep his promises saying he wouldn't invade some of the countries he did, he was still a nice guy.

McM

ARSELING
Commander Eicke made the suggestion once to have brass plates in the mass graves with a memorial inscription, like 'we weren't afraid to do that' for later generations to find but Himmler denied it. :lol:

But Eicke wasn't really right in his head, you have to consider.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
So when you were in World War 2, what officials helped you conceive this hoax? Or did you just hear it from a company commander? I mean of course the Nazi's wouldn't want to keep records of such a crime. I mean I guess the Polish people weren't forced to welcome the Nazi's in to their areas. Oh and I remember when Hitler gave Jesse Owens an Olympic medal after winning the track run. See even though Hitler couldn't keep his promises saying he wouldn't invade some of the countries he did, he was still a nice guy.
Hitler wasn't a nice guy, at least not with the Jews, the Gypsies, the Communists, the Poles.
By the way, in private he was a normal restrained man who even do good joked sometimes
Maximum exaggeration from the Jewish and American parts of the Holocaust: if Hitler wanted to, he would have built gas chambers in all the concentration camps, but there were only 3 gas chambers in the 7 largest concentration camps, the rest were just labor camps
If Hitler had wanted to, he would gass all the Jews immediately, but not a few Jews returned home from the concentration camps after the war

Yet why do you think the gas chambers did not work 24 hours a day? If Hitler had wanted to to exterminate all Jewss, he could do it

After the liberation of the concentration camps liberated, these are all propaganda footage: dead people were taken out of hospitals, morgues were photographed and crematoria were taken, and even rotting buried dead were exhumed from the ground by both Americans and Russians just to portray the Holocaust in the worst possible way.

I saw an exit card from Auswitz from which anyone who worked normally and behaved well from the camp could go on holiday for a few days
Of course, this exit card is no longer advertised by the Jews
As the war intensified and Germany's living space dwindled, so did the supply of concentration camps also going in a negative direction.

Deefer

Complete and utter
This user was banned
My friend served in the 26th Division (Yankee Division) in WWII. He liberated Gusen which was a subcamp of Mauthausen in Austria and photographed the camp. He later helped print a booklet for the Austrians and Germans in 1945 called KZ. Bildbericht aus fünf Konzentrationslagern (Photo Report of Five Concentration Camps).

His photographs from the camp depict the bodies of prisoners and some of the SS men which his unit killed. When they entered the camp the stench was horrible and they never once fired a shot at the SS, instead they beat them to death with their rifle butts. In a couple photos you'll see the SS men in uniform with their skulls busted open. Some of the SS were used to dig graves for all the bodies. When the Allies began to close in on the camps the SS began having mass executions of the prisoners. They loaded up wagons with bodies and transported them into train cars to move the corpses to another location, their goal was to avoid being caught with the hundreds of bodies. After the camp liberation, my friend and his unit located one of the trains carrying Concentration Camp corpses.

I have a lot more photos from Mauthausen itself which I will post later, including the SS digging graves for the Jewish corpses, the ovens with skeletal remains, and train cars filled with bodies.

View attachment 495685View attachment 495686View attachment 495687View attachment 495688View attachment 495689View attachment 495690View attachment 495691View attachment 495692View attachment 495693View attachment 495694View attachment 495695View attachment 495696
Gay orgy

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_191202.jpg
    IMG_20211014_191202.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 71
Back