War Jewish Female Prisoners: The Helmbrechts Death March (WW2 1945) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Informed debate is a very difficult thing for some to master.

their little egos get all inflamed.

But I appreciate your efforts in posting the original picures which I had not seen before. I know how long it takes to make a good post and then get baby emojis showing a Red Cross or a 'gay fag' symbol. Which is the online equivalent of a grunt.

I note the pic directly above shows a plasma bottle on an IV pole. I wonder what she was being specifically treated for ?

I know typhoid was rife in the camps at liberation. I am unsure if blood plasma was needed for this. Could just be a sugar saline drip for rehydration, maybe for dysentery.

Flatustube or Zerok?

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
War is a bitch.... bad things happen in wars.....war criminals end up dying.... give me a fuckin break with these poor persecuted "joos".....
If a race of people invade a country and then proceed to start taking advantage of that country, at the detriment of its native population, it WILL be more damaging than any conventional war..... it will have far reaching negative effects on the native peoples history and future...
NO FUCKS GIVEN TO A WHOLE RACE OF "MONEY LENDERS"....
Hmmm.. following examples of,

"If a race of people invade a country and then proceed to start taking advantage of that country, at the detriment of its native population, it WILL be more damaging than any conventional war..... it will have far reaching negative effects on the native peoples history and future...

Native American, Australian Aboriginals.

Face it, we suck..

Back