Personal Concentration Camp photos from Gusen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eck

Rookie
Hitler wasn't a nice guy, at least not with the Jews, the Gypsies, the Communists, the Poles.
By the way, in private he was a normal restrained man who even do good joked sometimes
Maximum exaggeration from the Jewish and American parts of the Holocaust: if Hitler wanted to, he would have built gas chambers in all the concentration camps, but there were only 3 gas chambers in the 7 largest concentration camps, the rest were just labor camps
If Hitler had wanted to, he would gass all the Jews immediately, but not a few Jews returned home from the concentration camps after the war

Yet why do you think the gas chambers did not work 24 hours a day? If Hitler had wanted to to exterminate all Jewss, he could do it

After the liberation of the concentration camps liberated, these are all propaganda footage: dead people were taken out of hospitals, morgues were photographed and crematoria were taken, and even rotting buried dead were exhumed from the ground by both Americans and Russians just to portray the Holocaust in the worst possible way.

I saw an exit card from Auswitz from which anyone who worked normally and behaved well from the camp could go on holiday for a few days
Of course, this exit card is no longer advertised by the Jews
As the war intensified and Germany's living space dwindled, so did the supply of concentration camps also going in a negative direction.
Nae propoganda,, have you never heard the recordings of secret meetings of top nazis planning the extermination of Jews 🤔 my grt grandad and his 5 brothers fought in ww2 and my nans bro was in intelligence, the nazis wanted a master race for real and really did try to exterminate Jews poofs commies etc,, Hitler got his arse booted and his evil exposed,, only respect I have for the git was his service in ww1 as he was a brave soldier (fact).... The exit cards were for zondercommando only you know the Jews that done ss dirty work, learn history properly before making ridiculous fucking statements... Fuck Hitler fuck Germany 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Royal Scots #1 always forwards never back

Back