Police Pumping Her Full Of Lead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I think it's hilarious how the female cop is just useless and exists just to be told what to do all the time. Unless she's on training, then fair enough, she needs the experience but a woman's life (possibly mentally ill/depressed) could have been saved by tasering sooner.
The female cop had more then enough time to taze her, imo, the male probably should have instead of shooting , either way don't come at cops with any type of weapon😂

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
I think it's hilarious how the female cop is just useless and exists just to be told what to do all the time. Unless she's on training, then fair enough, she needs the experience but a woman's life (possibly mentally ill/depressed) could have been saved by tasering sooner.
Easy for you to say.......the officer had every right to shoot the woman holding a weapon. Perhaps she wanted to die. She got her wish. The male officer was in command and ordered the female officer to taze her. As soon as he gave the order the woman holding the knife sped up towards the female officer. End of story.

Alex111

Lurker
Ignorant Childish cops! She could have easily grabbed her hand from behind while distracting the suspect don't even need to tase her but that coward mofo shooted her number of times! 5 yr old can handle such situation better

Partner could have tazed her..

Another murder gotten away with.
Agreed this is a pure Murder ! Incompetent ignorant rookie cops! I swear I could have handled the situation better single handed than these two without harming the suspect.

Last edited:

Device420

Rookie
Easy for you to say.......the officer had every right to shoot the woman holding a weapon. Perhaps she wanted to die. She got her wish. The male officer was in command and ordered the female officer to taze her. As soon as he gave the order the woman holding the knife sped up towards the female officer. End of story.
I think the point is, the female officer shouldn't have had to be told to use the taser. She should have been trained to do so, in the same way that the male officer knew it needed to be done. Had she been trained properly, the woman may have lived.

Back