Police Pumping Her Full Of Lead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
Worthless female cop just watching the suspect approach her partner with a weapon and forcing his hand. :jpalm:

Not sure why he had to shoot her RIGHT IN THE FACE, but that's his right as an officer defending himself.

because most women are completely useless at any job involving high stress or the possible need for violence
facts

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
I think it's hilarious how the female cop is just useless and exists just to be told what to do all the time. Unless she's on training, then fair enough, she needs the experience but a woman's life (possibly mentally ill/depressed) could have been saved by tasering sooner.
My wife's cousin was a city police officer and not only did she not know what gun she carry she didn't even know what bullets it took.

JoeyRo

If you get a second, go fuck yourself.
The part missing from this video is the two cops talking as they walk up to that spot. The male officer tells her to take less lethal and he'll be lethal so she should have already had that taser out - useless cunt.

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
Does EVERY American cop always talk to other cops and other people like shit??

I watched a video yesterday where a brinks mat driver pulled over to assist a cop who was fighting with a suspect, and not once did the cop speak to that guy nicely.
He just barked orders at him like he was a common criminal, demanded he was destined for a statement, and never once thanked the fella.

I dunno man, maybe I'm too British, but our cops at least speak to people with dignity and manners. Not all the time, granted, but American cops just seem to speak to everyone else like shit.

Sickness82

Fresh Meat
I think it's hilarious how the female cop is just useless and exists just to be told what to do all the time. Unless she's on training, then fair enough, she needs the experience but a woman's life (possibly mentally ill/depressed) could have been saved by tasering sooner.
Exactly with her slow un educated ass!!!

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
... I would have disarmed her by batoning her in the teeth, then fucked the worthless chick cop right in her fat ass...

Back