Putin hunting down british special forces in ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Icantkieev

Rookie

1650822415033.png

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"

View attachment 583662
I like to confirm that it's true.... Hopefully, it starts WWIII .... Notice... Every major war fought and the after effects are always a good outcome... It's the governments way of population control... Just like COVID-19

punkduck

Forum Veteran
I like to confirm that it's true.... Hopefully, it starts WWIII .... Notice... Every major war fought and the after effects are always a good outcome... It's the governments way of population control... Just like COVID-19
Naaah not really. It's the devils agenda being realized by men. If human evolution was not derailed by some parasitic infection within humanity there wouldn't be reasons for wars and blood baths left. Yet here we are everyone is excited horny and erected watching people kill each other cuz others want to change the order. Fucking pathetic humans.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Guipago

Forum Veteran
And, of course, Russia has never stuck it's nose in anyone else's war, has it. Wouldn't surprise me who's over there Sneaking And Skulking

lovacluka

Lurker

so, to translate. Putin sadi that FSB stopped the western agressors to kill a Russian journalist. They said they arrested ukranian nazis. The evidence is shown:

FRMiq2gXwAAWOSl

FRMisdvXwAApe0t

As for the SIMS , the explanation is the russian agents got instruictions to show 3 SIM cards. obviously, they did a good job.

Back