Putin hunting down british special forces in ukraine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
964f62c5b00549c4fa06517c2b73aa26.gif

PUTIN'S NEWEST WEAPONRY ....................... EVERY THINGS BETTER WITH A FUCIN RITZ.................

so, to translate. Putin sadi that FSB stopped the western agressors to kill a Russian journalist. They said they arrested ukranian nazis. The evidence is shown:

FRMiq2gXwAAWOSl

FRMisdvXwAApe0t

As for the SIMS , the explanation is the russian agents got instruictions to show 3 SIM cards. obviously, they did a good job.
PROPAGANDA

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Covid was a simple money grab. They shook down several industries while also ramping up prices and then blaming inflation…. This was a manufactured emergency and the forced vaccinations amounted to corporate welfare.. there’s no conspiracy other than money damo. That’s why people quit the FDA and it’s still not approved only under emergency use l. 🤷‍♂️ gulf of Tonkin was a real conspiracy. 911 was them attempting to hide corruption and missing money. You don’t think it was suspicious the owner of the building took out full insurance the day before the attacks?
How exactly was covid a money grab 🤦‍♂️ it cost governments around the world trillions of dollars and caused industries to lose billions 🤷‍♂️ so how exactly was it a money grab?

And there was no "forced vaccinations" not one person was forced into taking the vaccine if they didn't want it 🤷‍♂️ me and my close family haven't had one covid jab and not once has anyone tried forcing us to....

And I don't know much about the gulf of Tonkin incident but what I, recall is one of the attacks were real and a second was either made up or was miscommunicated but either way it led the USA in to the Vietnam war...

And you think they would cause the attacks that happened on 9/11 just to hide documents about missing money 🤣🤦‍♂️ why would they not just shred the documents 🤷‍♂️ and you don't even know what you're talking about ffs..

No one took out insurance the day before the attacks so stop taking bollocks 🤷‍♂️ larry silverstein took over the lease in July 2001, the owners of the complex The Port Authority stipulated in the lease agreement that the lease holder had to take out insurance for the whole complex, the buildings had always been insured and as a new lease holder had taken over a new insurance policy was required and the policy was taken out about 6 weeks before the attack not the day before...

richyrich

NewbieX
There are “ex” serving British special forces boys that made there way over to Ukraine which all new about when the papers decided to make it public, what they didn’t tell you is that when they say “ex” what they mean is, still work in the same way but just off the books, when you leave the SF world and still want to play silly bollox then there is plenty of payed under the table jobs, especially from a few firms that are only made up by SF, sponsord and money pumped in to by Hereford, yet the government will Never let on to this as these firms do there dirty work.

What chance have they got in locating British SAS with that clown show ? That is supposedly their intell services doing that shit.

cfofe

Rookie
I'm personally going to take it with a pinch of salt, simply as got absolutely no faith or trust in tabloid papers.
I have seen videos of English speaking mercenaries. They may NOT actually be mercenaries. This is a realistic and possible scenario that they are Special Forces from the Britain/England , US, agencies. etc.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Russia's invasion is a massive failure, already more Russian soldiers have died in the invasion than U.S. Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan combined by multiple times.

Ukranians have managed to reconquer major territory in the recent weeks after finally launching their counter offensive.

Russia knows they can't possibly expect to win that war without their foreign alliances sending troops, most Russians aren't trained well and are answering Putin's call for volunteers only to be sent to Ukraine with a gun in their hands and no idea how to use it weeks later.

Don't believe me then go see some Russian helmet cam footage of their battles, holding guns sideways and above their heads like the taliban.

Hopefully the Russians get rid of that cock sucker Putin so he doesn't ruin their country and start a nuclear war.

Back