Ronald DeFeo Jr (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Mr Defeo was known to be belligerent, high strung, abusive and drank heavily. He, apparently, focused his abusive tendencies toward Ronnie, mainly. Not that I'm justifying abuse by no means, but I can't help but wonder if this father didn't subconsciously see this crack in his own son.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Killer(features Jr. Rare Amityville Defeo - The Interview) Ronald

This dude don't get it. Dawn was shot in the back lying in her bed, face down with her covers wrapped over her! Thats how she died. There was never any evidence of some struggle b/t Dawn and Ronnie. She was sleeping lying on her stomach as she was shot... as all the other family members.
Peculiar, though, how this high powered rifle didn't awake any member of the household. Also, how they all were lying in there beds sleeping face down in same position. Not once, did any member awake during this rampage. The only one (If I remember correctly) that moved after shot was John, the youngest brother. I think he was shot twice.
This coward needs to finally come to his doings, and stop blaming it elsewhere. A psychopath. Coward.

WHIP

Elite
This dude don't get it. Dawn was shot in the back lying in her bed, face down with her covers wrapped over her! Thats how she died. There was never any evidence of some struggle b/t Dawn and Ronnie. She was sleeping lying on her stomach as she was shot... as all the other family members.
Peculiar, though, how this high powered rifle didn't awake any member of the household. Also, how they all were lying in there beds sleeping face down in same position. Not once, did any member awake during this rampage. The only one (If I remember correctly) that moved after shot was John, the youngest brother. I think he was shot twice.
This coward needs to finally come to his doings, and stop blaming it elsewhere. A psychopath. Coward.

I know if you fired a 35 cal rifle off in the house you would hear it,everyone in the house would hear the first shot. You cannot believe what a psychopath says because they lie and will try to put the blame elsewhere other than on them selves.

WHIP

Elite

Did he make them all lay face down before he shot them? it is weird everyone was sleeping face down at the time.:shrug:

WHIP

Elite
No! Strange that they were all asleep face down- And Not one awoke while the shots were being fired.

Have you seen this shanksta? I don't believe to much of what Defeo say's :screwy: and i don't know how much to believe what Psychic's say:rolleyes: but it is interesting.:)

Last edited:

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Have you seen this shanksta? I don't believe to much of what Defeo say's :screwy: and i don't know how much to believe what Psychic's say:rolleyes: but it is interesting.:)

I have seen that, It's interesting.. I'm not sure about Psychics neither, but she gives me chills. So, I dont know where I stand, tbh. Defeo is a liar, and he still can't or wont come to terms that he murdered his 4 innocent siblings. He admits his parents without an issue. (and to think in later interviews he claims that he and his mother had a very good relationship- So, why shoot her in the head? Or execute his so called "beloved" brothers and sisters?) He don't make sense- & him reaching out of his ass blaming Dawn shows just how pathetic and desperate he is.

Btw, I found a video on the tube once where someone went thru the actual house and recorded it.. I can't seem to find it now.

Last edited:

Mother of Pearl

Common Sense Enthusiast
I was in town last week and took these pix
1029141409.jpg
1029141407.jpg

1029141410.jpg

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
I think the only words to be believed from his mouth are: "Once I started, I just couldn't stop." He wanted to kill his father and, maybe, his mother. Once he pulled the trigger. "It was on"

Mother of Pearl

Common Sense Enthusiast
no problem at all. It's very close to where i live. anyone on this island in my moms generation either knew a DeFeo or knew of them. He did it. And neighbors did hear banging that they later found out were gunshots. I had to dig thru the rumors and actually talk to people from the area to find out about that night. The movies and the book are extremely fictional. In my opinion, its your average "kill my whole family because im crazy" murder plot. Cut and dry. He was a known schizophrenic that partied hard with lots of drugs. A military denial also from what i hear..

WHIP

Elite
no problem at all. It's very close to where i live. anyone on this island in my moms generation either knew a DeFeo or knew of them. He did it. And neighbors did hear banging that they later found out were gunshots. I had to dig thru the rumors and actually talk to people from the area to find out about that night. The movies and the book are extremely fictional. In my opinion, its your average "kill my whole family because im crazy" murder plot. Cut and dry. He was a known schizophrenic that partied hard with lots of drugs. A military denial also from what i hear..

It is nice to know the truth of what happened. The books and movies i liked but thought they were not realy believable.

apollo

I'm the god of the m-fucking sun.

Every time I'm in Amityville I have the urge to go visit that house. I've only actually seen it a few times. I would love to tour the inside, even if it's been renovated.

Back