Russia: Beslan Massacre 2004 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ill die but not to watch amom crying on her kid , id wish to fucken die but not watching any kid from any where hurts , please every one leave the kids alone dont fucken stick the kids in ur fucken war , they have to live they have to play , they have to grow up , they have to feel safe, they have to have thier own kids in future, so why dont we stop killing their fathers and mothers and thier brothers , why dont we stop their nightmares , why dont we stop following politics, why dont we stop looking like animals, why dont we retur to our natures as HUMENS?
You sir must have not seen many pictures from the Syrian conflict.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I did a bit of a search to see what images of the Beslan School Massacre were posted but couldn't find a thread that seemed to have much at all (although a thread might exist but is just generically named).

So, I'm setting up this thread that will contain only images and info from the Beslan Massacre. that happened way back in September 2004 in Beslan, North Ossetia.

"The Beslan school hostage crisis (also referred to as the Beslan school siege or Beslan massacre) of early September 2004 lasted three days and involved the capture of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children), ending with the death of over 380 people. The crisis began when a group of armed separatist militants, mostly Ingush and Chechen, occupied School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia (an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation) on 1 September 2004

The hostage-takers were the Riyadus-Salikhin Battalion, sent by the Chechen separatist warlord Shamil Basayev, who demanded an end to the Second Chechen War and Russian withdrawal from Chechnya. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces entered the building with the use of tanks, incendiary rockets and other heavy weapons. At least 334 hostages were killed as a result of the crisis, including 186 children, with a significant number of people injured and reported missing."

Set 1.

1. Charred human remains in the school gymnasium.
View attachment 51190

2. Using incendiary bombs, the Russian forces probably cause the most deaths.
View attachment 51191

View attachment 51192

4. Forensic workers inspect the human remains.
View attachment 51193
WOW......I watched A Doc. on Beslan on another site, but these pic's are new to me. Very nice thread DH!!

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Thanks for posting the links, creepod - and there are lots of similar sites. But if a pic is under 550 pixels wide (or tall) I don't bother with it...I go for the pics that are 800 pixels wide and over and try for ones over 1200 wide. I get one somewhere around 3000 or higher and I am creaming my jeans, lols.

But even just the 2 links that you posted (same site) show that there are many, many photos of that Beslan event.

Cheers and thanks :)

Cindria

NewbieX
i guess this is what they dont show you on the news...i was thirteen i remember hearing about this but woahhhhh LOL that is fucked up.

Back