War Russia Invades Ukraine 2/24/22 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

CMCW

Sick Angels Fall Around Me
This user was banned
f1848a7954c831c5041e5df523d4fd93bd79738b29d1f62e9f91eb65f557e9f4.png

Russia Invades Ukraine

Ukraine Interactive map - Ukraine Latest news on live map - liveuamap.com
F5 this site if it doesn't load immediately, Map of Ukraine with nice live media updates from various locations

Russia 2022: Secret of the Ooze

Share your thoughts and Memes :hm:

CMCW

Sick Angels Fall Around Me
This user was banned
3000 IQ Stephan king a couple days ago demonstrating 0 cognitive dissonance whatsoever :hm:

e074855bf4f39392a6ebbc1cb0442a54d16e9589a3142aba516df3ca55ec0cb8 (1).png

Niggas just droppin in to say hello

Russians going to Ukraine to get Groceries

Russia Sanctioning Ukraine

Babushka telling Russian to go home

Russian Helicopters deploying Chaff to throw off heat detection

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire

Russia Invades Ukraine

Ukraine Interactive map - Ukraine Latest news on live map - liveuamap.com
F5 this site if it doesn't load immediately, Map of Ukraine with nice live media updates from various locations

Russia 2022: Secret of the Ooze

Share your thoughts and Memes :hm:

Attachments

• bazingasam.JPG
    bazingasam.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 97

hcoop111

Such is life
it’s sad for both sides and any who get caught in the middle …both soldiers and families didn’t really want this they are just following the orders they are given ….we could all say we shouldn’t of made weapons nor had armies to start with ..but sadly we do…and this is the result ….just like it happens everywhere else …China and Taiwan…all of derka derka land …africa …USA… Australia my own homeland sticks our noses where we don’t fucking belong because we hide behind USA arse due to our tiny amount of military force…I love watching gore and all but let’s talk the reality here and not the behind a keyboard I’m a tough guy shit ….

hcoop111

Such is life
People don’t seem to realise the extent to which war has on the world itself ..like ok let’s say fuck people people can die (horrible notion but let’s just say ) but 1. There is only a certain amount of liveable area on the world ..a certain amount of resources…. 2. The devastation that war causes is pretty bad ..for the earth….. 3. It takes a long time to recover from whatever damage it really causes to the earth …. It’s not always so cut and dry you know …sigh I’ve had my dribble I guess
1645737446261.png

Back