Russian Agents of the 5th Service of the FSB tasked to kill President Zelensky Captured by Ukraine Security Service (SBU) (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
The SBU exposed a network of agents of the 5th service of the FSB of the Russian Federation who were preparing the assassination of the President of Ukraine: two colonels of the UDO were detained.

To carry out the crime, they planned to use FPV drones, charges for RPG-7, as well as MON-90 anti-personnel mines.

The attempt was planned under the supervision of employees of the 5th department of the FSB as a gift to Vladimir Putin for the inauguration.

So far, the arrested persons have been notified of suspicion under the following articles of the Criminal Code of Ukraine:
▪️ h. 2 Art. 111 (treason committed under martial law);
▪️ h. 1 Art. 14, Part 2 of Art. 258 (preparation for a terrorist act).

The suspect was remanded in custody. The extras face life imprisonment.

❗️The organizers of the attempt on Zelenskyi were two colonels from the presidential guard.

▪️
Dmytro Perlin - became the curator of "moles", who were recruited for the war with Russia;
▪️
Aleksii Kornev - a colleague of Perlin, with whom he collaborated;
▪️
Maxim Mishustin - is a Russian agent from the FSB of the Russian Federation.

Before the start of the war, Kornev held a number of secret meetings with the UDO colonel on the territory of neighboring European states. Funds for agents were also transferred abroad.

Armament for the agent was provided by Colonel UDO, who personally brought FPV drones, charges for RPG-7, and MON-90 anti-personnel mines to Kyiv.

Ass 1.jpg
ass 2.jpg
ass 3.jpg
ass 4.jpg
ass 5.jpg
ass 6.jpg
ass 7.jpg
ass 8.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
FSB. Fucking Stupid Bastards.

Oh no, not Zelensky, the beloved leader who was democratically elected by grass roots domestic supporters and not by international outside business interests controlled by a small elite cabal of globalist hedge fund managers.
I always knew there was a good reason why I despise Topiarists. Fuck Hedges.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
I give zelensky credit. He stayed in Kiev when Russia first invaded with their 50 mile long convoys, most world leaders thought kiev would be captured within a week or 2, and the United States offered to fly him and his family and his top officials out of there and he stayed and fought.

Jon1565

Rookie
I give zelensky credit. He stayed in Kiev when Russia first invaded with their 50 mile long convoys, most world leaders thought kiev would be captured within a week or 2, and the United States offered to fly him and his family and his top officials out of there and he stayed and fought.
I bet you he was on the phone with russians to surender

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The truth is if the russians wanted him dead he would be dead.
It's a fine line killing heads of state, this was going to look like an inside job so Putin could lie about knowing nothing about it, what's it been? 5 or 6 attempts? AND Zelensky's still alive---makes the Russians look pretty inept, taking out dissident spies in another country with nerve agents & radioactive poisons is one thing (Hmmm, wonder why Britain is so hell bent on fucking over poor little Russia) but, killing a president opens more doors against you & means it's only fair to zap you as well.

FTT

Rookie
Oh no, not Zelensky, the beloved leader who was democratically elected by grass roots domestic supporters and not by international outside business interests controlled by a small elite cabal of globalist hedge fund managers.
aint that the fucking truth. you forgot the american tax payer spending billions to drive up share price of certain companies.

Back