Sabotage - A You Shot Me Compilation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

G

Internet Warrior
Compilation of robbers, cops, assassins, whoever, getting shot/shooting people.
This is a redux I made of a video first posted to Death Addict years ago.
I never saved a version without a watermark, so the GoryHole mark was used to hide the DA one.

G

Internet Warrior
Nice stuff, just curious if that last part was staged. Seems like part of a horror movie or something since he didn't actually shoot him when he first got out.
I don't remember the exact details and I could never find the original video, but I do remember that it wasn't staged. I think it could have been from a police chase and one of the cops was filming on his cell phone. Someone from the old watchpeopledie subreddit found the video on theYNC, so I guess it's still there, but I don't have that link either.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Excellent!
IbfNMwhZKr7lC.gif

I don't remember the exact details and I could never find the original video, but I do remember that it wasn't staged. I think it could have been from a police chase and one of the cops was filming on his cell phone. Someone from the old watchpeopledie subreddit found the video on theYNC, so I guess it's still there, but I don't have that link either.
Oh yeah now I see it. There is another car with it's door open towards the end. It makes sense that they didn't actually shoot him.

Back