Scandinavian tourists found dead with 'knife wounds' in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DiamondL

Wierdo
As the Norwegian media said, Kripos and interpol(?) are trying to remove the video. So that's why it's taken down some places, but is there any leaked pictures from the crime scene? Only seen the video, nothing more.

alhazred

All Fanatics Must Die
That's a lot of effort to make something look like a terror attack if it wasn't.

Yeah, I don't doubt that they are IS supporters, but I somehow doubt terror against the West was foremost in their mind when they (probably) raped the girls before killing them. It could of course also be that they just got so offended by seeing two unveiled Western "whores" traveling alone that they decided to make a statement. But it's very far from something IS or supporters have done (and bragged about) before.

Edit: Moroccon police just confirmed that the video of them giving Bay'a (pledging alliegence) to IS is real, and recorded prior to the crime. So it appears I was wrong. Not the first time.

Last edited:

alhazred

All Fanatics Must Die
Here's a direct link, just right-click it and select "save video as" if you want a backup.

https://media.theync.com/videos/6/9/0/4/8/6904895c1b05c3db274.mp4

Aye - Norwegian and Danish police are actively trying to get the video removed from the web. (Edit: And I won't be outraged if they succeed. Years of seeing every IS execution - of military aged men - did not prepare me for this. I feel very sorry for the family and intense disgust and hate for the animals that did this. I hope they suffer much before they die.) (Freedom of speech, though. For it.)

Last edited:

alhazred

All Fanatics Must Die
That's a lot of effort to make something look like a terror attack if it wasn't.

Appears I might be half or all wrong, simply hadn't followed this thoroughly enough. The alliegence video posted yesterday is confirmed to be real, and since the first guy was arrested Tuesday, it was probably recorded before the crime.

DiamondL

Wierdo
Aye - Norwegian and Danish police are actively trying to get the video removed from the web. (Edit: And I won't be outraged if they succeed. Years of seeing every IS execution - of military aged men - did not prepare me for this. I feel very sorry for the family and intense disgust and hate for the animals that did this. I hope they suffer much before they die.) (Freedom of speech, though. For it.)
The video was spammed on Louisa's Facebook page so I see why they want it removed. Also the family said "Hope they died peacefully" and then the video came out. They mostly focus on getting it off Facebook, had a talk with Norwegian police yesterday. But they will never get it 100% gone now, it's spread like a wild fire now.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The world have changed so rapidly these few years. It is not safe for tourists to travel safely in big parts of the world

Asia is still safe. Try Japan. Anywhere that is polluted by Muslims has a problem. Morocco is the 5th largest Arabic nation. That's the problem, the cancer that is islam.

WW3 will be based on white people killing them all and anyone who supports them. I look forward to that day.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
islam trash, i shit on your allah, and i piss on your faggot muhamad (may pieces of shits be upon his faggot ass)

when WW3 comes i will kill you with bacon laced bullets, and bury you in pig entrails

muhamad.jpg

alhazred

All Fanatics Must Die
It's true that the problems of Islam increase radically in muslim-dense areas, and think all organized religion is cancer, and acknowledge that there are some unique problems with Islam. Not sure genocide is the answer, though.

Anyway, after having seen the full video, I now see three possible scenarios, based on the purps being in a tourist area to conduct a terror operation (but I'm and idiot and you shouldn't rely on anything I say):

1: They decided to kill them as an operation, and focus on the underwear after the 2nd murder to say "see how we found the Western harlots". The least painful (and least probable, in my uneducated opinion) scenario.
2: They discovered the girls while scouting for a traditional target (awake, clothed Westerners) using a traditional method (knife frenzy) and decided to rape them (as you do), killed one by stabbings or cuts (because it's murder, or possibly because she resisted), then had the idea to record the 2nd murder in IS fashion. I doubt the potential rapes had all necessary scriptural support (e.g. non-believers can be taken as slaves, but non-virgins must have their womb ritually cleansed), but it's the most likely sequence of events IMO. These guys are troglodytes, cave dwellers, uneducated scum of the uneducated scum. Morally and mentally corrupt.
3. They raped and killed them as an operation, and the dwelling on the underwear is to underscore that.

Either way, the video has no support in IS' tradition and decency rules (you won't see a woman without an abaya and niqab in any official IS vids (and rarely that), and they even blur out improperly covered male bodies), and women are not traditionally targets in Jihad operations. I'll be surprised if IS acknowledges the murders; it will be a hell of a break with tradition and redefine "low" even for IS.

jhp

NewbieX
I have watched the video and looked at the sorroundings. It could easily be legit, but I am wondering why there is what appears to be a wall to the right when she is turned face up? From the crime scene footage, they are out in nowhere on a mountain with no buildings nearby? And the tent in the video is a large dark green one, while the one they slept in and was killed in/by was a small igloo tent with bright green and pink sides. Thats not what is shown in the video?

It could still be real, especially because the setting of camping is the same, and the "av av av" sounds scandinavian in its pronounciation. But alot of the specifikts doesnt make sense.. personally I think this video might be unrelated.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
I have watched the video and looked at the sorroundings. It could easily be legit, but I am wondering why there is what appears to be a wall to the right when she is turned face up?

Morocco arrests 3 more suspects in Nordic hikers' killing

"Tour guide Rachid shows the sight Thursday Dec. 20, 2018, where he says one of the women where found in the murder of two Scandinavian hikers"- there is a small abandoned building on photo and it`s wall is looking exactly like on video in my opinion. But I cannot see that building on separate photos of the tent.
tent.jpg
tent2.jpg

Or is that building behind the bush? Or is it wrong tent here- tent of those muslim wankers? Looking gay enough in my opinion and nice warm to sleep there with other three hairy guys.

DiamondL

Wierdo
on video is Louisa or Maren ? what do you think?
Looks like Louisa,
I add photo of the place from where local tour guide found a body of one lady, and a screenshot (sorry for the quality, but video is not good itself) of the video, where You can see a wall and closed window in it.
View attachment 350760 View attachment 350761

Looking same?
It's the same building. Police have confirmed that the video is real and everything now.
Kripos: Alt tyder på at videoen knyttet til Marokko-drapene er ekte
It's Norwegian but can be translated.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Morocco arrests 3 more suspects in Nordic hikers' killing

"Tour guide Rachid shows the sight Thursday Dec. 20, 2018, where he says one of the women where found in the murder of two Scandinavian hikers"- there is a small abandoned building on photo and it`s wall is looking exactly like on video in my opinion. But I cannot see that building on separate photos of the tent.View attachment 350758 View attachment 350759
Or is that building behind the bush? Or is it wrong tent here- tent of those muslim wankers? Looking gay enough in my opinion and nice warm to sleep there with other three hairy guys.
: its a refuge hut for shepperds who still herd goats and sheep there. local villagers who hunt birds with slingshots often use them too

arab chatter saying both girls were found dead inside their tent,,,, but louissa was taken and beheaded outside the refuge hut. the little burner on the ground near her is small burner for making arabic turkish coffee cause thats how morrocan and arabs roll.

items from the killers caughts, note the bird hunting slingshot (stones dont destroy the bird meat for cooking like bullets do)

7663910-6516417-image-m-38_1545315952554.jpg

they killed maran first, and took the shocked louissa to the refuge hut make beheading vid as anti bashir assad vid

Back