Two Scandinavian women tourists found dead in Morocco (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Yup, you can hear her screaming no and help. Think the video is out here, if not it's on reddit and best gore.

The one i watched had no audio, but it's obvious the last few minutes of their lives were horrific, i'd let the parents of the girls into a cell with the vermin responsible and let them do whatever they wanted to them.

DiamondL

Wierdo
The one i watched had no audio, but it's obvious the last few minutes of their lives were horrific, i'd let the parents of the girls into a cell with the vermin responsible and let them do whatever they wanted to them.
The one where she gets the head cut of? Wonder what happened to the other girl since it's only one video. Must be fucking terrible to watch your friend get killed and knowing you're next. I bet someone will kill them sooner or later.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
The one where she gets the head cut of? Wonder what happened to the other girl since it's only one video. Must be fucking terrible to watch your friend get killed and knowing you're next. I bet someone will kill them sooner or later.

I sincerely hope so, give me a big butchers knife or a katana, wet work is better than a bullet.

black max

Fresh Meat
The way how their lives ended up was tragic and absolutely not a happy ending at all being all your life traveling having fun and at the end you find yourself between two predators or more waiting for your turn to get beheaded while someone else's foot on your head... At the end of the video you can see the killers went to the other side of the tent where the head of the second victim was lying there f*** brutal

McM

ARSELING
I've been there in the Rif mountains once long time ago, It was an old hippie/druggie dream here in Germany to visit and buy from the pot farmers there, so we took an old Ford Capri and did it. Friendly people, great country and landscape; everything went well but you had to pay attention not to get snitched and get trouble at the border later. I left the convo on the way back in Spain later, a good idea because from one point of the journey on we got observed by the Spanish cops and the two other guys got busted at home in Germany.
Wouldn't do that again nowadays.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
These girls were naive, trusting and unsuspecting. I expect left wing tree huggers. It was a good education for them and hope that they started to hate muslims before they took their last breath :Cheesypuffs:
the-difference-between-moderate-muslim-and-radical-muslim-follow-my-32982943.png

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Here they are, pledged their allegiance to Isis but what they really mean is they are muslim goat fucking illiterate backward bastards, Who like all muslims say they are peace loving when all they are is murdering scumbags of the lowest order of the human race.
Where are the rest of the muslims on the streets rioting about this instead of a cartoon drawing? Yes... you guessed it they are ALL sympathisers, every single one of them.

View attachment 350686 View attachment 350685
String the fuckers up.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
In Deathaddict Forum somebody posted:

"..but I was able to view this clip on another gore site (which actually has 2 slightly different videos that were shot from 2 slightly different angles-although the wanna-be Spielberg & Lucas were 'spazoids' who couldn't hold their mobiles steady).."

So, probably there is one video more somewhere in internet.

Reactions: McM
Back