Two Scandinavian women tourists found dead in Morocco (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The murder of Fabiane Fernandes, 30, who was found dead on Wednesday (21), near a trail in Arraial do Cabo, Rio de Janeiro, has had some points clarified by the Civil Police - but is still surrounded by mysteries. The body of the administrator was taken in flight from Gol on Sunday afternoon (25) to Florianopolis, where she lived for about 25 years
<a rapped and killed in rio de janeiro trail 2018
FB-IMG-1546103793734.jpg

Preacher

Forum Veteran
im a father of two girls (10yo and 6yo). I live to take care of them. They are never alone. Honestly I do not know how I would react if one of my daughters is a victim of something like the video, I think it would drive me crazy, and I would use every coin I have to arm myself to the teeth and go hunting these people. My life would be over. I would not wait for justice, nor would I care about justice. I think that it would simply drive me crazy. Those people are not humans.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
im a father of two girls (10yo and 6yo). I live to take care of them. They are never alone. Honestly I do not know how I would react if one of my daughters is a victim of something like the video, I think it would drive me crazy, and I would use every coin I have to arm myself to the teeth and go hunting these people. My life would be over. I would not wait for justice, nor would I care about justice. I think that it would simply drive me crazy. Those people are not humans.
you dont have to get your hands...ypu literally can hire hitman for $4000.00 ..you can request to have them killed or you can get them back by havoing his sisters and mother beheaded . its a very easy thing to get done just like getting fake passports and visa are easy to do in cypress

Preacher

Forum Veteran
you dont have to get your hands...ypu literally can hire hitman for $4000.00 ..you can request to have them killed or you can get them back by havoing his sisters and mother beheaded . its a very easy thing to get done just like getting fake passports and visa are easy to do in cypress

Really dude? ĀæOnly u$s4.000? Wow !

I do not know, I try to put myself in the place of the father of these women and as I said, I would simply go crazy. I do not think it would harm their sisters or their mothers in any way because they are innocent. But I do believe that I would dedicate my life to hunting them, and to those who think the same way they do.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Really dude? ĀæOnly u$s4.000? Wow !

I do not know, I try to put myself in the place of the father of these women and as I said, I would simply go crazy. I do not think it would harm their sisters or their mothers in any way because they are innocent. But I do believe that I would dedicate my life to hunting them, and to those who think the same way they do.
in any arab speaking country there's no end to killers for hire, assassinations. abductions and hijackings etc...
depending on the amount ones willing to spend, one could hire a master mind hit man to a ex-.military dude to an unemployed jihadist...

tyyp

Rookie
the price for hitman is really low like some hookers, what is more meaningful for you, you would pay for revenge or prostitute. Only similarity is one is gay anal another with hooker. Either way you will not get pregnant happily

Back