Scandinavian tourists found dead with 'knife wounds' in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

black max

Fresh Meat
Just a small reminder to the people who cursing on Islam as religion of hate and kill etc... Guys put in mind that these psycho people who kill others in term of Islam or in the name of god are Ignorants and Islam has nothing with them its not a matter of religion or your faith its about how you are mentally sick and as how human being act in evil way. I know the whole world consider that muslim or Islam means terrorism killing etc.. but in real many of people traveling to Morocco, Emirate, Egypt, Tunisia and there they get a very warm welcome from people. As a Muslim and live abroad I have thousand of none Muslims friends and I just get respect, Also one of you somehow know a muslim friend and they are cool. For example In Malaysia there's 61% of Muslims and still peaceful place where people really feel safe. its about how you get brain washed and then go kill !! if you know how to control yourself in term of Islam the right one not what ISIS represent and shows so thats a real peace. Again its a f**** crazy world and things happened everywhere no matter which country or how. Cartel in Mexico making a trash shitty brutal things that I've never seen in my life and they have nothing with religion so :)

Sandberger

Well Known Member
And you don`t find that there are like little bit too many "ignorants", who find excuses from that religion to kill innocent people? In example, Buddhists are not blowing up and beheading others in name of Buddha and not saying that everybody else are some lower-class slaves and dogs.
Cartel guys are doing their cartel stuff and usually killing other criminals. There is difference between terrorism and criminal activity.

black max

Fresh Meat
And you don`t find that there are like little bit too many "ignorants", who find excuses from that religion to kill innocent people? In example, Buddhists are not blowing up and beheading others in name of Buddha and not saying that everybody else are some lower-class slaves and dogs.
Cartel guys are doing their cartel stuff and usually killing other criminals. There is difference between terrorism and criminal activity.
No they aren't too many fortunately if yes that would be a disaster. they are just a fucking crazy who believes in what they think is true and how they interpret it kinda you will go to paradise by doing this shit terror and you will get award and and and full of brain wash shit. intellectual Muslims know how rules are not kill as normal people we r open minded and we accept other cultures easily if it about tradition and way of life its another subject and its different of course. but telling me cartel criminals and other terrorist for me lead to the same result killing people and with the worst brutal way ever. anyway everywhere theres a good and bad people and religion has nothing to do with some sick people.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
there are 65-plus religions in the world. add to this, few countries sharing this globe can boast zero-tolerance of war, civil war, rape, domestic abuse, poverty, psycopathy, racism and on and on and on...
religion does not a war monger make.

there is always going to exist folks radicalized and folks alienated that vent the hatred seated deep in them....
thats why 2 girls in morocco died....
and thats why american kindergarden students sitting in school died
thats why folks in paris marching died..

thats life and its life!

humanity with all its veneers of progression remains a barbaric dump

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
No they aren't too many fortunately if yes that would be a disaster. they are just a fucking crazy who believes in what they think is true and how they interpret it kinda you will go to paradise by doing this shit terror and you will get award and and and full of brain wash shit. intellectual Muslims know how rules are not kill as normal people we r open minded and we accept other cultures easily if it about tradition and way of life its another subject and its different of course. but telling me cartel criminals and other terrorist for me lead to the same result killing people and with the worst brutal way ever. anyway everywhere theres a good and bad people and religion has nothing to do with some sick people.

i 100% agree with you. every country in the world has that unwashed fuck i like to call the village idiot who embaresses his family with this kind of evil behavior.

DiamondL

Wierdo
Update, their Facebook is taken down. Same with the families Facebook. Every post that was open got bombed with the video and pictures of the murder, messages saying that it's good that she's dead and so on. Also around 9 new persons are arrested in the case.

black max

Fresh Meat
there are 65-plus religions in the world. add to this, few countries sharing this globe can boast zero-tolerance of war, civil war, rape, domestic abuse, poverty, psycopathy, racism and on and on and on...
religion does not a war monger make.

there is always going to exist folks radicalized and folks alienated that vent the hatred seated deep in them....
thats why 2 girls in morocco died....
and thats why american kindergarden students sitting in school died
thats why folks in paris marching died..

thats life and its life!

humanity with all its veneers of progression remains a barbaric dump
Agree :)

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Update, their Facebook is taken down. Same with the families Facebook. Every post that was open got bombed with the video and pictures of the murder, messages saying that it's good that she's dead and so on. Also around 9 new persons are arrested in the case.
my heart breaks for that poor scandinavian family :( they dont deserve to fall into the heatbreak. into the chaos.
god damn useless mark zucherberg and his fuckbook.com full of spammer javascript polluting the comments and louissa and marens facebook wall

black max

Fresh Meat
Most Muslims in the world are fine with this shit. If they don't outright celebrate it then they quietly condone it.
Normal people will never ever accept such violence acts or fine with this shit !! for your information due these motherfuckers our reputation had been ruined so fuckem all and hope they will all rote in hell.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
Most Muslims in the world are fine with this shit. If they don't outright celebrate it then they quietly condone it.

when you say "most muslims" are fine with it, are you including the many orphans, spouses and parents of the 100 of thousands of muslims slaughtered by ISIS. ...

and when did those muslims "quietly condone it"...was it when they dried off after watching their own drowned washed up onto shores of greece as they fled towards heartbreak

a summation of emotional collateral damage that is isis is impossible it would be like trying to describe what
strawberry ice cream is like to a blind person, you can"t.

but you can be certainly sure of this one thing whatever ypur view:
aylan kurdi's parent's tears and louissa and marens parents tears after ISIS, will be one in the same,.

1548.jpg

images

Back