Scandinavian tourists found dead with 'knife wounds' in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Was strange because there was a tent in rough terrain but the video they were next to a building with like a flattish patio next to it with a tent on it where the beheading happened

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
48376949_2156677711035175_4231095737829556224_n.jpg

I used this pic from the OP on page 1.

Vwj

NewbieX
Yeah I know it’s confusing right, I saw them pictures and then the video and it looks like 2 totally different scenes

Jep

Fresh Meat
he lifted louisa head..someone blurt "head of enemy god.... this for our isis brothers in syria"

the 2 girls before they headed up mountain to make base camp were asking questions about it down in village and likely the killers easily tracked them later
*reminds me of brazil...when tourist ask hotel front desk for directions and surprise surprise the tourist get ambushed/robbed/chopped up .

RIP louissa and maren:rose::rose:
Panama....2 Dutch girls

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
I wonder who is behind this video being deleted from the face of the internet? Maybe really powerful people with an agenda. Thousands of videos of massacres, tortures, beheadings, etc. So what makes this one so special?

I can’t wait until white people are finally pushed to the point where we start lopping their smelly brown heads off and plastering the videos all over the internet at a pace they never could have achieved in their shit-hole sandbox. Thousands per day, tens of thousands even. Open season coming to a neighborhood near you! Man woman and child, whole savage families made into bloody entertainment spectacles and put up on websites like this. I’m not big on killing children, but it’s necessary to spite the father in these cases. No quarter for immigrants!

Back