Scandinavian tourists found dead with 'knife wounds' in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned
Yeah, the other girl ‘WAS’ ‘ALMOST DECAPITATED’!
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? You’ve got some serious issues & I’m really not being not being nor was I being or trying to be rude when I first replied to this, meaning I was not mocking in any way, I just meant, in a friendly & joking way that their neck injuries were a little bit more serious as one of them was ‘completely decapitated’, whilst the 2nd girl’s neck was sliced so deep, that she too was almost but Not completely decapitated. Some people would & do consider that to mean ‘beheaded/decapitated’ also. The End

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned
Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? You’ve got some serious issues & I’m really not being not being nor was I being or trying to be rude when I first replied to this, meaning I was not mocking in any way, I just meant, in a friendly & joking way that their neck injuries were a little bit more serious as one of them was ‘completely decapitated’, whilst the 2nd girl’s neck was sliced so deep, that she too was almost but Not completely decapitated. Some people would & do consider that to mean ‘beheaded/decapitated’ also. The End
***not being***

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned

Attachments

• 3E076609-E62A-424F-9820-731780C6163C.jpeg
    3E076609-E62A-424F-9820-731780C6163C.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 256

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I couldn't give a fuck one way or the other about these two women, I haven't even been involved in your posts with Vwj so please don't drag me into it. What I do find highly amusing is that you have replied to your own post accusing yourself of being "the only one going on about it" yet you are doing the majority of the posting and replying to your own posts. If you are not "going on about it" then please feel free to fucking shut the fuck up!

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
where the tents were located on the side of the mountain looks to be uncomfortable terrain. sleeping on all those rocks and boulders would really do a number on my spine alignment.

Vwj

NewbieX
where the tents were located on the side of the mountain looks to be uncomfortable terrain. sleeping on all those rocks and boulders would really do a number on my spine alignment.
pretty sure they camped next to a building where the land was flat

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned
I couldn't give a fuck one way or the other about these two women, I haven't even been involved in your posts with Vwj so please don't drag me into it. What I do find highly amusing is that you have replied to your own post accusing yourself of being "the only one going on about it" yet you are doing the majority of the posting and replying to your own posts. If you are not "going on about it" then please feel free to fucking shut the fuck up!
Agreed, thank you; I don’t give a fuck either. I’m not dragging you into shit either

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned
Feel free to Fucking Shut The Fuck Up too

Back